Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just an insomniac thats why I'm up, but its usually Jim Beam n coke!

They're the best christmas bonus I ever got eh! (I've never had a real one, cash would be better) LOL

I love my girly drinks but i'll drink just about anything except beer... I can't stand the stuff just the smell even put me off

Yeah, I used to drink beer but burbon's much better. Don't mind a drop of wine either, but in moderation, it goes straight to your head worse than beer n leaves you very seedy.

Yeah sweet is good but I'll try just about anything really! Cya later.

peterjohnson64 said:
Bianca, you can talk to us as well you know!!!

Lol, im sorry for being a snob. I was looking up yucca plants for ages and found no usefull info. :lol:
The things we do at this time of night :D
Does any1 know if yucca plants need much uv? :?

:lol: I didn't know what a yucca plant was till tonight neither. It's some sort of stemy plant that grows a flower, I got told I could have 1 in my snake enclosure but I just wanted to c if it could live without much sun coz I dont have uv lights in there. :)

Best way to wind down I finish work at 2:00 in the morning and there's no one else awake to chat to...

OK Pugs, then we do it here. At 334 we open "Late Night Posts 2" cause I agree. It would be unaustralian to have 335 replies!!!

Anyway, got Bells today. absolutley fantastic lizard. so tame!!! But shedding so photo's would be unfair.

And met a wonderful contact. We will talk at length.

Awesome! Are you home tomoz i gotta come check it out! Lucky bastarrrdd..

peterjohnson64 said:
Anyway, got Bells today. absolutley fantastic lizard. so tame!!! But shedding so photo's would be unfair.

I was all excited about seeing pic but I can be patient :lol:

Oh I love this lizard. I let him out in the computer room (and the lounge room and others) and he jus t climbed all over me. He ate a pinky and then also chompped on a bit of chicken. So much like having a dog.

Here is a really bad photo. It is slike the Boony one Pugs so you can't see his head. Too two dimensional.

Photo deleteed becayse people would vomit seeing too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back