Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go Misky

Petes other loves.
aar.sized.jpg

aas.sized.jpg

aat.sized.jpg

aao.sized.jpg

just like a dog but no walks everyday, less than half the feed bill... and only one year till I can get one. He/she looks like a really character :D

Heres another one of the guy on our kitchen bench. He is displaying a stressed "I am bigger than you" look but I think that is because he is in a totally new environment. Could you imagin going into a hide (pillow case) in one place and then coming out in a place you have never seen before. I know that would stress me.

hehe he looks awesome mate, gotta get started on that pit hey!

Yeah, he is only a month older than the other one and so much bigger that I am scared to put them together. I will give them this winter inside and then tino the aviary (current snake one) for the summer and then the pit next year.

He was born in October. So to answer your question. Nought. in years. But 3 months in goo goo, gaa gaa woman talk.

Cool, hey there are some adult diamonds for sale on herptrader mate 550 each 4-5 years old, not bad! (No pics though..)

i reckon i could be good at this late night posting lark, esp seeing as its only 1.15pm here now! :wink:

lol mmm think you might have us covered then moreliaman..

When no one is on I just go to the search menu or forums and look through all the old threads some really interesting stuff in there, especially the BobBuckley GTP thread and a few on that terrible word 'intergrade!'

Hey Pugs, You know I only want Wollongong or Sydney diamonds. I grew up in wollongong and just remember them from my childhood. I know Lord Serpent has them but don't know who else.

And to get them I have to offload my current ones. Want one?

Na build another Aviary! Actually I dont see why they all cant go in together, god knows there is plenty of room in there!

Yeah fair enough with the wllongong ones, perfect rosettes etc. Just gotta persuade Serp to sell some!

I love the frilly :) He's awsome.
Lol pugsly, thats what I do when im bored :lol:

I have built another aviary remember. Just ripped the formwork off today actually.

Exactly! Plenty of room hehe, na there are plenty around just gotta look harder!

Jnglgrl - Yeah there are some really good threads in there! Its funny reading over people arguing as a third person, especially as a practicing lawyer I love to see how both sides respond!

Shouldn't thnat be practising with an "s" not a "c". hehehe.

And you dell diamonds by the amount of yellow really Misky. The more northern the more yellow they seem to have. My personal thoughts are that this is because of the influence of carpets up that way. But who am I? I only say this because I have a full on hybrid from a coastal carpet and wollongong diamond that is almost a spot on Port Macquarie Diamond.

Of course, it could also be that the more south you go the more black you need to soak up the heat. Who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back