Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
98000810.jpg

Thanks for the pics crocdoc, they're looking great! I'm so excited aout getting one I have butterflies in my tummy! I'm absolutely 100% getting one this time, I missed out on the last lot of hatchies cos I spent too long deciding, then convincing the finance - oops I mean fiance - that we should get one, then by that stage they'd all been sold! I'm not missing out this time.

I've even starting setting up the enclosure - all the other lizards are being relocated to make room for it.... I'm going to set up the 4 foot fish tank that I had the blue tongue in, this was my sand monitor enclosure when she was a hatchy, so the blue tongue has been moved to the sand monitor's enclosure and the sand monitor is free ranging in the house until the outdoor enclosure has been built... My mertens is just staying put for now because everyone's too afraid to go near him....

Once the outdoor enclosure is done I'm going to have 2 empty enclosures..... :lol::lol::lol:

Great distinct patterning on that Lacie Mr.Boyd. That Komodo is a killer Crocdoc.

That's not a killer Komodo, THIS is a killer Komodo!
97999496.jpg

Karly, shoot me a PM with your email address so I can put you on the list and make sure you don't miss out.

Haha I was referring to the colouring of him, but I agree! I'd love to go and see them one day.

Some new pics of my Pygmy Mulga Monitors, and their home

Attachments

• DSC04021.jpg
    DSC04021.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 253
  • DSC04022.jpg
    DSC04022.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 231
  • DSC04019.jpg
    DSC04019.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 305
  • DSC04029.jpg
    DSC04029.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 223
nice monitors and setup

Thanks crocdoc, you may be hearing from me in the not to distant future ;)(when I upgrade my licence)

I caught the male and one of the females "together" the other day, hopeing to get my first clutch of eggs soon :)

IMG_0050.jpgIMG_0046.jpgIMG_0047.jpgIMG_0053.jpgIMG_0051.jpg

My new Ackies courtesty of Snake_freak. Called them Merry and Pippin after the LOTR characters - dorky I know.

They are awesome, so much energy and appetite. Didn't even seem to mind handling them to give them a soak.

Hello Karly, Are these gorgeous animals for sale? If so for how much and when would they be ready for release?
Regards
Jill

Hello Karly, Are these gorgeous animals for sale? If so for how much and when would they be ready for release?
Regards
Jill

Hi Jilly... Are you referring to the little laceys? If so, they're crocdoc's babies.... I'm just buying one off him. I really wish they were mine though!!!

I cant wait to have my babies then i can join show of my babies ...an there enclosure that get build for me most of my ideas come from on (this what my enclosure goin to look like)Justlizards-two-tier-bearded-dragon-enclosure[1].jpghere an for crocdoc& babies coming from him aswell ..when my enclosure finshel can all give me ideas what put in it ..i got few sample what enclosure goin (with crocdoc size an ideas)enclosure.jpglook like i got size of crocdoc 2.2m high 2.4mlong 1.4wide one enclosure crocdoc his enclosure give me ideas ,plus just reptile who building my enclosure(an on this bottom of enclosure will hide spot for them with hole put in it they can go hide if need to with heat lite put it it ) justlizards-JLF12060100-stained-Ceder-Built-in-light-box-extra-door-vent-90x150[1].jpg now met give you some ideas what happening

Back