Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V.Indicus
015-1.jpg

026.jpg

Shane

would love to get some indicus... very nice. whats the difference between the yellows and blues? i suspect they come from different locals, yellow ones are from the NT arnt they? is there a size difference between the yellows and blues?
cheers

I may have posted some of these before; apologies if I have.

"Goblin" (head shot) and "Boudica"- into the dog bikkies!

Great pics of the lacey's Antaresia, they're so deceptive seeing them lazing around like that, you wouldn't think they were fine tuned hunting machines.... they don't look like they're capable of hurting anything :)

Terrible pictures, but here is my Sandie and it's enclosure-

Oh good you got your little sandy! How is he settling in? Does he like his new home?

Yeah he is going really well Karly! He has been eating from my hand already, and I only got him a week ago tomorrow, so i'm stoked with his progress. He is definetly enjoying his enclosure, he has been digging all of his own little nooks and crannies, but all in all seems to be doing really well.

Got the spencers last Sunday, awesome little addition. Had him out for a hold and a little wander around the house, he loved climbing the couch and the wife :) The other is my little panoptes, not sure if i've posted her in this thread, too many pages to check :) And i know...... I need a shave, already done :)

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 421
  • lizzy1.JPG
    lizzy1.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 307
You had a shave??? Pics or it didn't happen!

You already know what I think about the monitors....

Back