Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH MY GOD GORDO!!!!

what do your mates and the general public think of you? how do you manage to evade trouble dressed like that?

You crack me up! you look like a total crack wh*re laying in the gutter rummaging around in your little handbag!! counting your earnings for the night? lol

Hahaha hilarious guys. Thanks to you guys I keep checking this thread and not studying like im supposed to! This is pretty much my entertainment for the night. Such a sad girl I am.

amd J do you ever wear any sort of clothing? i have this picture of you wearing pink hot pants standing at the top of the stairs wiht fairy wings at sensation

You want Sensation White pics Kupper? lol i went !!! i am so predictable lol

i went also , no pics because I was that trashed i was talking to randoms for three hours and left my cam somewhere

OH MY GOD GORDO!!!!

what do your mates and the general public think of you? how do you manage to evade trouble dressed like that?

You crack me up! you look like a total crack wh*re laying in the gutter rummaging around in your little handbag!! counting your earnings for the night? lol

Well this is what my mates think of me lol, have a good look now cause it wont be up for long.

****.jpg

It was a really pretty dress!

Oh wait... i see what happened lol. The automatic language filter even filters
codes lol. I'll try something else.

OK, so here are a couple of my SENSATION WHITE NYE pics.

I love lasers and pretty lights!!
IMG_3696.jpg

My lifesaving chuppa chup
IMG_3771.jpg

IMG_3569.jpg

Thanks Kupper....... I'll take that as a compliment lol.

Pythons rock, I am friends with all sorts, I just don't photograph them! Hahaha

lol this thread is hilarious :lol:

here is a pic of me with my sisters

Attachments

• 5-9-09.jpg
    5-9-09.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 324
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back