Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww Jay and Gordo...a match made in...............................aps? :?

:lol::lol::lol:

lol Mattsnake! :lol:

Gordo, did I make an appearance in your dreams last night? They say dreams mean things relative in your life..... I wonder what your dream meant?

lol Mattsnake! :lol:

Gordo, did I make an appearance in your dreams last night? They say dreams mean things relative in your life..... I wonder what your dream meant?

Haha Jay, no you haven't actually appeared in any of my dreams... yet. I didn't have any dreams last night, perhaps because you didn't post any pictures? Oh well i'm off to catch a plane now...:?

................ ''YET'' lol

This is me at Global Gathering, the UK's biggest dance festival over 2 nights. Probably the best weekend away spent with friends i have had.

I am the one in the green singlet
IMG_0979.jpg

Me having a good dance!
IMG_1050.jpg

Tiesto spinning his tracks
IMG_0995.jpg

And Tiesto again
IMG_0880.jpg

I can't bare to see this thread die, it feels like i'm losing a friend lol.

Here's me looking creepy in a girls princess tent
inocent.jpg

And a cute one of my dog
cuuuuuubes.jpg

Was the music rocking in your tent as much as it was in the tent with tiesto??? lol

Nice photo Gordo, I love dogs.

This is me and my super herping dog sunbaking in western NSW after a hard night of frogging.
shaggyme.jpg

Damn it I missed DJ Tiesto while on holiday in Malta..... IT was my last day and I didn't go. Oh well at least I did get to see lady gaga and black eyed peas but they're nowhere near as good as Tiesto. :(

-Will

*** ???? what happened to the pics of your legs and the black snake that i quoted?!?!?!? that is really weird?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back