Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh nice!!,

i paid to get mine done about 3 years ago, i measured some of them and they are .5m long.

are you getting sick of them yet?

the only thing im getting sick of with them is the constant maintenance at the roots to keep them knotted and dealing with lots of flyaways! plus they do get bloody hot during summer which makes wearing any kind of hat difficult lol but na not really sick of them, i have alays had short hair like 1cm long so this was something new to try and i love them! although you should see the gf's face if they happen to brush up against her, pure terror lol

coops

haha i know what you mean, i have a heap of fly always atm, but i can't be bothered to fix them up lol.

yeah they get crazy hot, and uncomfortable to sleep with.

i attatched a pic of mine, that was taken in march of this year.

Attachments

• n1391660805_306844_997466.jpg
    n1391660805_306844_997466.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 169
thats some serious length going there! I dont have any recent ones of mine but they know hang about 3-4 inches below my shoulders.

coops

I'll probably cut mine once i start full time work although it depends on the job that im actually doing, personally I think they suit someone working with animals :lol::lol:

coops

Wow, as said, alot of aps people getting their goth on.
One time I went to a friends place for their party as a goth, just found the picture, my belly was a bit odd then, I looked super weird.

Attachments

• 158.jpg
    158.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 264
Argh may as well join in on the action.
photo of me, taken on the weekend.
cheers
mel. :D

Attachments

• swimming 031.jpg
    swimming 031.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 292
Me with my chameliochonda...

Oh Slim6y, you're such a dreamboat.

haha i know what you mean, i have a heap of fly always atm, but i can't be bothered to fix them up lol.

yeah they get crazy hot, and uncomfortable to sleep with.

i attatched a pic of mine, that was taken in march of this year.

Your dreads look amazing compared to the ones a guy I lived with for a month or so had... but he was a bit of a feral and would put dumb crap in his hair like candle wax, surfboard wax, clay picked up from the beach etc.. :rolleyes:
I maintained them for him while he was living here and they started tightening up nicely and looking a lot better.
I think I could deal with having them myself and the constant maintenance, it was fun looking after someone elses lol. Just not sure how they'd go down with the boss.

----
Here's a recent picture of me. I don't go out to exciting places so people will have to make do with a self taken photograph.
Have taken out the labret since then.

Attachments

• 000_0004_00.jpg
    000_0004_00.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 172
Woot! got my new camera... so here's me... and my camera :D

They're not the best, but I'm still learning! :)

Attachments

• DSC_0062.JPG
    DSC_0062.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 308
  • DSC_0067.jpg
    DSC_0067.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 249
Oh Slim6y, you're such a dreamboat.

Your dreads look amazing compared to the ones a guy I lived with for a month or so had... but he was a bit of a feral and would put dumb crap in his hair like candle wax, surfboard wax, clay picked up from the beach etc.. :rolleyes:
I maintained them for him while he was living here and they started tightening up nicely and looking a lot better.
I think I could deal with having them myself and the constant maintenance, it was fun looking after someone elses lol. Just not sure how they'd go down with the boss.

----
Here's a recent picture of me. I don't go out to exciting places so people will have to make do with a self taken photograph.
Have taken out the labret since then.

Lol i always thought you were a guy, i now see i was wrong!

Woot! got my new camera... so here's me... and my camera :D

They're not the best, but I'm still learning! :)

You really haven't mastered the self portrait have you lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back