Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one from Thursday night when i was invited to join in a Bungul on Murrunga Island. I'm the white guy facing the wrong way on the left lol.

IMG_0214.jpg

some random shots that were taken of me out at 299.

*shrugs*

:)

2576_1098303306465_1493122025_30272838_4174893_n.jpg

n1493122025_30258925_8080068.jpg

and me and one of my good mates from uni :D

i like pool tables? haha

2576_1113762492935_1493122025_30288123_3853361_n.jpg

oh, and of course, how could i forget! this is a photo of me and my partner :D

l_71ea689b44364bb08edd3cb9ccf5b6c3.jpg

Pizza! with a chicken nugget haha
l_76a39be8733a4fc29ff528d4f1762d07.jpg

and this is me being awesome and coloring in dugongs XD
l_9ed940bc00254c13b861947f0636b38d.jpg

my god woman, you wear a lot of bracelets lol.
but awww, you and your dude make a cute couple :D

heheheh no, no my favorite colour isnt green at all :p

its more of an obsession?

only pretty green but >_<

neons and fluoros :D

and its called kandi, ravan hehehe

this is my (significantly smaller than it originally was) collection. I have 2 big boxes of beads and elastic in case i ever get the urge to make more hehe.

i make them all myself and ive given over 200 pieces away

the last one is my favorite necklace :D GUMMI BEARS!

Attachments

• 21112009050.jpg
    21112009050.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 74
  • 21112009051.jpg
    21112009051.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 70
  • 21112009052.jpg
    21112009052.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
indeed i do. happy hardcore and american candycore is my favorite.

my boyriends actually a happy hardcore/cheese dj and an event organizer for gabber raves here

nice i dunno mind good night out but im more hard style/ hard dance fan, i am gonna go over the netherlands next year to def qon 1. A few of me mates dj up in melb its always good for free drinks and entry lol

awesome :D

did you go to this years???

my friend andy (Hektic) won the competition and played there, and hes going to be playing in the netherlands next year! id love to go see him.

i like hardstyle... but only to good stuff.. not most of the commercial, overplayed crap we get now because "omg hardstyle is soooooo awesome WOOO SHUFFLE!!!!"

>_>

..... i hate those people. I DONT SHUFFLE. brisbane stomp, mutha effer XD

nah didnt go to sydney couldnt be bothered lol but im very keen to go over and see it there, also wanna go to qlimax. I have beeen to every q-dance here, but they were not that great too small venues. yeah i cant agree more the popularity is killing hard style grrrrr. ahh come on every one loves a bit of running man

lol yeah but not when people see phats and go SHUFFLER!!!. no. im not a shuffler. please go swallow a knife.

lol. defqon here was good! excet it was during the DAY which was HORRIBLE urgh. lol it got better when it got dark.

going to uptopia? some of my friends up here are already down there for it. i couldnt be bothered.

haha my friend left my house yesterday to go out to Chaos AD last night, and then MISSED his flight to sydney this morning. then when he came round to tell us one of our other friends was giving him his plane tickets cuz he didnt want to go anymore, he realized hed left his ticket here! so even if he had caught his flight, hed be in sydney without his ticket.

i tell ya. the brains of some of my friends... *shakes head*

haha cant blame him though i wood of done the same thing!!!! nah not goin im gonna go sensations for new years then summerdayz new years day. day events are good cos it makes night so much better when it comes lol

I went to Sensation White last year Percey39, it was a great night, but wont be going again this year. Its not really ''hardstyle'' though? More commercial stuff.

This is another photo of me out and about in the UK clubs.......

IMG_3195.jpg

yeah i went last year as well it wasnt too bad, the music is still good but yeah as i said im hardstyle fan lol and still love bubble haha one of my favs in the city. im looking forward to sensations again this year. not a fan of the harder music jay

I want to go this year, its underwater theme, but my friends dont wanna go :( Remember Zoe Badwi singing ''Release Me'' live? She lives in the apartments next door to me! I love that song.

I am one of those ppl all the hardcore ravers hate lol........ i love my commercial funky / dirty house. I lived in the UK for 5 years, and the music there is amazing! The gay clubs there are some of the best and biggest in the world. The music, the crowd, and everything else associated with clubbing is just in another league to anything offered in Australia.

I went to ''Global Gathering '08'' in the UK.......... now that was AMAZING ! 65 000 people, about 15 tents, the largest of which held 15 000 ppl and had the likes of Tiesto playing !!! it went from Friday arvo to Sunday morning, camping and sleeping for a couple of hours and dancing our asses off for many hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back