Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you upload your pictures how do you do it? Coz I couldn’t get it to work at first either. I can give you some advice if you like.

I can show you the ropes Keith, tell us what your doing now which isn't working...and then I'll tell you how us 'educated' folk do it :lol:

talk me through it, i put them on some site and posted the url but it just isnt working

When you go to reply to the thread scroll down to 'manage attachments' open it up and upload your pics straight from your computer to there, then when youve uploaded the pics to there click on submit reply (the one thats under the manage attachments box). That will put small thumbnails that can be enlarged in your post.
Otherwise you can upload the pics to imageshack, photobucket, etc and then paste the 'forum url' into the reply box.

When you go to reply to the thread scroll down to 'manage attachments' open it up and upload your pics straight from your computer to there, then when youve uploaded the pics to there click on submit reply (the one thats under the manage attachments box). That will put small thumbnails that can be enlarged in your post.
Otherwise you can upload the pics to imageshack, photobucket, etc and then paste the 'forum url' into the reply box.
thanks.. hopefully this works

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 183
  • mobile 002.jpg
    mobile 002.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 178
  • QLD and John Butler 059.jpg
    QLD and John Butler 059.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 189
  • QLD and John Butler 025.jpg
    QLD and John Butler 025.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
nope, oh hang on yep................Niiiiiice

Last edited:
im not seeing it
oh yes it helps if I open my eyes

Last edited:
Neither am I

Edit: Damn it I just said that because I thought you were all taking the piss... I would compliment her if I was a pensioner too :D

some of me over xmas

an octopus i caught whilst free diving in busso
22476_235207207345_675402345_315163.jpg

Me with my niece Erin in Busso
22651_232632742420_554917420_310350.jpg

Me and Erin again
18746_219464735815_554705815_307031.jpg

Thought I would put a pic up not the best pic but hey

me1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back