Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bored enough to post on this thread
pic 1 - me after my last mma fight
pic 2 - pic of me at work with the boys 2end on the left
pic 3 - me and the mrs

May have those a little out of order unless your mrs has a facial hair problem.

What promotions have you fought mma in?

May have those a little out of order unless your mrs has a facial hair problem.

What promotions have you fought mma in?

XFC cage rage at challenge stadium (the one where soa smashed that american that was on ultimate fighter) and afew mma promotions in perth at the italian club through FFC

lol yea i do have the photos out of order but pretty easy to geuss which ones which

tis I...

Ambo.jpg
l_88d6b0e31ca10890d386189e509f6566.jpg
1187007754_l.jpg
New Zealand '06 165_0002.jpg

ahh thats amby pur,first pic is pretty,the other three you cant realy see who it is lol but at least you can in first pic

I really [really] suck at self-portraits. Anyway, yeah, this is with my friend...it's called 'unquashed' because we were totally blind drunk. I'm on the left.

Attachments

• unquashed.jpg
    unquashed.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 145
ahh thats amby pur,first pic is pretty,the other three you cant realy see who it is lol but at least you can in first pic

haha thanks... but seeing as i'm quite plastered at the moment, and only have my cousin to talk to online... i shall post some "make up" pics... seeing as the last three don't really count....lol

17677116935649l.jpg
1556865484559l.jpg
stupid 012.jpg

You get cyber drunk?

I guess it keeps the house slightly tidier.. :)

ack... i wish i got cyberdrunk rather than proper drunk... i have a PT session today, and she's going to kick my butt for having a few last night....lol boxing whilst hungover is not cool....lol you feel the impact more haha

OK, well I posted this photo on another thread and thought..What the heck I'll put it up here... Don't mock me ! I hate photos and this was done in the moment off a webcam!

Attachments

• Photo on 2010-06-07 at 16.18.jpg
    Photo on 2010-06-07 at 16.18.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 136
ack... i wish i got cyberdrunk rather than proper drunk... i have a PT session today, and she's going to kick my butt for having a few last night....lol boxing whilst hungover is not cool....lol you feel the impact more haha

+1 on the boxing while drunk, good way to spew lol

*climbs out of hidey hole* updated pic of me with my new shiny toy... well.. err it's not quite a toy :shock: :lol:

4732714018_cff5dcf9a6_m.jpg

Scared yet? ;)

Here's a pretty shot, we scared all the tourists away when i released a brown here.

Attachments

• June 2010 006[1].jpg
    June 2010 006[1].jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 233
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back