Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 4 species of geckos, I love my leaf tails though and 4 snakes,, I am getting used to them slowly but surely... Love my Bredii the most....

Snakes: Woma's, Bhp's, Diamond, Bredl, Cape York, Coastals, Stimsons, Childrens, Golden Crown, Water Python.
Lizards; Forest dragons, EWD, Blueys, Land Mullet, King Skink, Burns Dragon, ciliaris and pilbarensis geckos, Storr's, Ackie. I'm sure i'm missing leaving someone out.

Names: Brutus, Belle, Windsor, Cleveland, Princess, Primrose, Beautiful, Justice, serpenttongue, Ambrose, Marcia, Baron, Tiny, George, The rest don't have names as yet.

Brutus will always hold a special place in my heart as he is my first snake. Princess who is my first woma wasn't in the best shape when i got her but now she is a ferocious feeder with a beautiful temprament and nice and healthy. serpenttongue is a little angel as she was my first diamond (well the first on my paperwork and not on my Dad's.) and she is nice and healthy and feeds like a champ.

Simone.

Glad you finally joined us Addy, you have been the point of interest this week,, and your baby

welcome addy. ive got childrens, bredli, coastal. but zoo will come soon!

hey addy, im adrian, good to have you around dude...
...ive got an eastern water dragon hatchling named bonnie,
a stimsoni python named elvis
two angle headed dragons (spinipes, related to boyds) named lester and delyla,
some green tree frogs that share my semi aquatic 8 X2X2ft fish tank with assorted ratbag fish,
and a new natural form bredli im either callling pretzel, or buster
im lucky enough to have all my reptiles very tame and handle-happy!
their all got their own personalities, from elvis's obsession with women,
to bonnies attachment to thumbs (she goes straight for any thumb near her (not biting) but hugging it and "clipping on" not wanting to let go!
.....and my new bredli is timid as they come after a few days of unsureness, now i would happily kiss him on the face without a worry, but he has an obsession with speed! he swerves through fingers at full pace like its going out of fassion....
.... then falls asleep in your top pocket or nape of your neck!

very funny, you guys have soo much stuff. I used to have a fair bit of stuff, since i started with my older brother about 10 years ago, we've had- water dragons, blue tounges, eastern long neck turtles, jackie lash tail dragons, 1 beardie and a shingle back.
As we got older and our parents bought dogs....(big mistake) it became impossible as the dogs would find ways breaking into our fortress out door enclosure (approx the floor space of a double lock up garage). the loss of a few blue tounges, and other dragons escpaing through the holes the dogs left. It ment he had to call it quits, this begun the slow and painfull process of losing our collection.
I think it is time to start again.

I have

2 children hatchies (1 mine) 1 my 14 year old daughter- Mine bites and scares the heck out of me, but ive called her bluff now. Im getting an intergrade end of year/early next year. We have an eastern beardie, and a blue tongue, and 3 central beardie bubs and 2 older 1, plus adding one from Bex(Twin Gums) next week. plus all our dogs, cats, birds, rats, mice, goats that we breed, horses . We have a huge property so full of animals.
Welcome to the site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back