Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
but he doesnt have to add to the problem

I would just like to say I would never sell it as a pure because that is just wrong

good 2 hear, we need to keep pure animals pure

Hope your not selling her due to the comments by some people who are ill-informed &
know absolutely %%** all about diamonds / intergrades ???
Mate, if you like her & want to breed her - DO IT.
If you let people push you around & change your thoughts / intentions than, well,
basically get rid of all your mirrors in the house.
I do feel for you, youv'e gone from being happy / excited & willing to share your new
snake with us to putting her for sale on another site !!!!!!!

dont worry mungus mitchdiamond is the 1 to tlk about not selling it as a pure ive had 4 people ring me and ive told them it was a hybrid and they stiil want it because its still a very good hybrid im only selling it because id rather get pure animals you know as im getting a male diamond soon as well as a spotted python male so im selling it to fund these animals

Advertising it as a "diamond" is very misleading, considering you seem to know the real background of the animal and its a hybrid... Or is it, you seem to change your mind on that also.

just curious can u ever mind ur bisseness ok its mine i can do wat ever with it ok so how about u stopp harrasing me ok

dee4 because if the animals were collected from the wild like this and then when there been breed over and over again its a natural intergrade

new to this thread but i did read it all.
dont sell because of what people say, they are just wanting you to be honest with others that may wish to breed it.
if you cross:
diamond x intergrade = hybrid
carpet x intergrade = hybrid
intergrade x intergrade = pure intergrade
most importantly COASTAL X DIAMOND = HYBRID (NOT AN INTERGRADE)
intergrades are not made in captivity they are naturally occuring animals.
port maquarie animals are naturally occuring intergrades! as far as i aware you dont call port mac carpets, diamonds or coastals (imo they shouldnt anyway) thats why many refer to them as port mac carpets, it doesnt misslead people.
naturally occuring intergrades such as port macs, should be on liscence as natural intergrades and not under either carpet or diamond, if it is i would suspect a hybrid!
at the end of the day its not a bad looking animal, and it would make a great pet!
just my 2 cents.

jason u r 1 of the kindest people on hear u dont have a big wing about it thanks to every1 that has been positive and to the others

just curious can u ever mind ur bisseness ok its mine i can do wat ever with it ok so how about u stopp harrasing me ok

Im not wanting to harras you mate, and i havnt said anyting nasty about yourself or that animal, i just dont want to see anyone mislead into think its a Diamond python, because you or mitch diamond or who ever the person is who owns it doesnt want to be honest when selling it.

Im sure even the people who like hybrids would have something to say about people advertising hybrids as anything other than what they are "hybrids".

dee4 because if the animals were collected from the wild like this and then when there been breed over and over again its a natural intergrade

I must have to ask you the same question....:shock: How can you get a natural intergrade if it has been breed in captivity, even over and over again????:rolleyes:
Wouldn't natural intergrade only be in the wild and not in captivity????

Dee4,

Natural intergrades is just the label give to a "form" (for lack of a better word)of Carpet python, what some call a Port Mac Carpet etc... just like a "Brisbane Coastal" is a locality type of Coastal Carpet python.

You cant create a "natural intergrade" by breeding a Diamond x Coastal over and over again for generations then call it a "Natural intergrade".

Yeh, I know that but I wanted the others to explain how they will sell natural intergrades bred in captivity.

Yeh, I know that but I wanted the others to explain how they will sell natural intergrades bred in captivity.

Sorry,

Well i imagine they will just call them "natural intergrades" because either someone told them they are, or they just dont know any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back