Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you cross a Carpet and a Diamond you DONT get a Intergrade anything like a "natural intergrade", the bottom line is its a hybrid or a Cross breed, what ever you want to call it..........

And its being advertised as a Diamond, which isnt being honest!

You can still get locality "pure" Diamonds that are first generation captive bred, but because people who dont really give a toss or are too think to understand it, you run a risk trying to get it from a Add like the one PythonBlue/MitchDiamond have placed.

And you can almost forget about getting a pure "natural intergrade" when most people think they are a natural cross........... or that they can cross a carpet and diamond to make one.... come on!

well i still think its pure as thats wat it was sold to me like and i would think its a natural intergrade think of this a diamond with a bredli yes then id call that a hybrid but if they conect togeather in the wild its ok as iuts been going on for hundreds of years SO ALL OF YOU WHO HATE HYBRIDS HATE PEOPLE WITH DIFFERENT BACKGROUNDS EG. MOTHER NEW ZELAND,FATHER FRENCH AND DONT TELL ME ITS ANY DIFFERNT OK

most of us dont hate hybrids, we just dislike the people who sell them as pure animals

did i say anywere that it was breed like this ive seen the perants of my animal and not 1 of them was coastal carpet the lady said that there line cums from around port macqurie i was over there today

did i say anywere that it was breed like this ive seen the perants of my animal and not 1 of them was coastal carpet the lady said that there line cums from around port macqurie i was over there today

LOL

You're a kid and you're already lying your head off.

I really dont care what it is, because ill never be keeping it, but your story has changed alot in this one thread, and you (or who ever owns it) are selling it as a "Diamond", first its a diamond, then its a 75% Diamond 25% Coastal, now its a "natural intergrade".

Yeah its 75% Diamond and a bit coastel.

Would you say its a coastel because its a little Coastel

well it was sold to me as a pure diamond mitchdiamond just made it up as thats what he thinks ok why are people on this site so negative why do u try to drive away people from the site not naming any names but AUSTRALIS AND JANDC AND THE NOTHING

I would just like to say I would never sell it as a pure because that is just wrong

Its not a hybrid if it has any chance of reproducing. A HYBRID IS AN INFERTILE OFFSPRING. IE IF A HORSE AND A DONKEY MATE, THEY PRODUCE NON-VIABLE OFFSPRING - A MULE.

A diamond Morelia s. spilota and a coastal Morelia spilota mcdowelli/imbricata/metcalfi/variegata will produce viable offspring,a nd therfore, using the genetic definition of a hybrid, WILL NOT PRODUCE HYBRID OFFSPRING.

Know what you'r talking about before you get up someone

This post really made me laugh especially the bit where they state "know what you are talking about before you get up someone". I guess the whole hybrid/intergrade thing is in our imaginations. All this worry about a polluted hobby has been for nothing, thanks heaps for educating us junglist. Can you share your infinate wisdom with us about genetic make-up or breeding please? you seem to be so well aware that I would love to pick your brain for info on Herpetology :p

Even if that was the case (if the parents were natural intergrades) IT IS STILL NOT A PURE DIAMOND.
Facts have been pointed out numerous times in this thread and still members are arguing.
I can't see any other way to educate these people as it has already been spelt out and they still act un-knowingly. Maybe these members should take up a hobby like stamp collecting where they don't have to worry about simple genetics or anything else containing to common sense.

well im only going by wat im told lmao

So regardless of finding the truth, you will continue with lies & deceipt and contribute in polluting the hobby with inferior & mis-identified animals as well as place alot of confusement & concern onto other keepers and back that up with your defense of "well im only going by wat im told" ?????

I sure do hope you lose interest in Herps soon and pursue a hobby in cross-stich where you can create all the pretty patterns & colours you like before ruining this one for us all...

Oh and no offence intended, JMO and a smiley face for good measure :)

I agree.

If you sell this animal as a pure someone will end up being devastated down the track. Have a bit of a conscience and do the right thing.

I sure do hope you lose interest in Herps soon and pursue a hobby in cross-stich where you can create all the pretty patterns & colours you like before ruining this one for us all...

Oh and no offence intended, JMO and a smiley face for good measure :)[/QUOTE]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

well i tell the people when they call me and a man is coming around on monday i dont care wat a few of u think and no im not going too lose interest in herps cos ive got a few breeding pairs that i will be breeding this year and oh there not going to be hybrids if any of you think so u talk about me polluting the hobby when infect u r polluting this site

I would like to say that I was there when python blue and I picked up the snake and there was no other pythons there so I dont know where he saw the parents.The lady who owned it said it was a hybrid straight off

Yes I agree whole heartedly, I pollute this site by educating fellow members on correct conservation of pure Australian native wildlife....

When i saw the title of the thread "our new diamond python" and noticed there were 100+ replies, i knew there is only one possible thing people could be discussing haha...

and plus the lady wouldent no wat a hybrid is any way they dident even know were it came from as in wat area

and plus the lady wouldent no wat a hybrid is any way they dident even know were it came from as in wat area

Now they don't know where it came from? yet earlier they were able to tell you its locality was a Port Mac? See where you are headed with this hobby? 1 lie turns into 2 which turns to 3 then 4 etc etc.
THAT is pollution to our hobby, lies, deceipt, un-identified & mis-identified animals and all sorts of other crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back