Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no offence to you greenwillow but this really isn't about grammer. most of us can use it but dont find it necessary when typing in a forum like this where it is the topic of discussion that matters and not necessarily how elequently and accurately it is put across.

and to you python blue, i personally dont know you or who you are but from reading this i dont think i know a person who comes across as immature, quick to anger irrationally, to take offense needlessly, to lie and deceive and to attack others for perfectly honest and neutral advice!
and as it seems i need to point out, this more honest advice, not another attack, that you should probably watch what and how you say things and who and why you say them to cos it seems to be unanimous that people are taking offence.

TOMatoPASTE, most of us are considerate enough to other readers to make what we write legible and understandable.

I agree with you that Python Blue needs to watch what he says! And as a moderator if I can't read what he says, but given his nature, suspect that it might be rude or offensive, then my other option is simply to erase each and every post as he writes! ;)

But, oh, imagine the furore if I did that!

haha fair enough. i will make a compromise and say fullstops and basic punctuation is preferable and considerate but perfect grammar and punctuation isnt vitally necessary (everyone realises what 'dont' means) and in the end its up to him if he doesnt want anyone to understand what hes on about :lol:

oh, and i must add. what about those unfortunately barely literate ones around us who do their best to put across their thought and oppinions.....(it is a privelage to be able to use the full english language to express yourself!) :D

As for grammer, it has to atleast be readable, some of the text msg style posts take a decent amount of time to work out.

lols, i just wanna ask, why you called it a Diamond Python when you knew it was infact a hybrid?

Hey beautiful python!! I have an intergrade a diamond x Coffs Harbour she is nearly 2 meters long now she has never bitten or shown to strike, very placid tolerant girl. She is a little fussy though and will eat only tanish coloured MICE! ANY HINTS OR TIPS FOR THIS? ANY WAY ENJOY!

My I just say that calling them an INTERGRADE devalues the animal. I prefer PORT MAC (CARPET / DIAMOND) after all is that not the locale it originates????? I sincerely feel people need to get the understanding into their heads that a Port Mac should be taken onboard on it's own merits. After all has it not passed the test of time????

In this sense though, I do not believe that Python Blue's animal is a TRUE Port Mac. If it was, how would they know it was 75% Diamond?

Isis: How can you have a Port Mac when you state it is a Diamond x Coffs Harbour? Did you purchase this as an "intergrade" or a "Diamond X Coffs", or Did you breed it??

This is in no way ment to start a heated debate on INTERGRADES. I am just trying to re-credit a beautiful sp. reputation that seems to be tarnished by people placing purposely & planned captive bred Diamond x's into their sp. :evil:

Cheers

D;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back