Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well i tell the people when they call me and a man is coming around on monday i dont care wat a few of u think and no im not going too lose interest in herps cos ive got a few breeding pairs that i will be breeding this year and oh there not going to be hybrids if any of you think so u talk about me polluting the hobby when infect u r polluting this site

I cannot believe you wrote all of this without one capital letter of shread of punctuation. It is indecipherable!

Mitchdiamond, you are no better. It's written "shouldn't" and there is a question mark at the end of a question.

try the people i got it of dident now wat locality it was untill today and oh if this makes u happy look IM USING CAPITAL LETTER LMAO

Well it should be. You and Python Blue are the laziest typers I have ever come across. I say laziest because I find it difficult to believe that at your age you do not know about question marks and capital letters.

try the people i got it of dident now wat locality it was untill today

May I ask how they found this info out today when previously had no idea?
Possible they lied to you just so they had an answer for you. Now you will continue on with the lies as will the poor un-knowing fool who purchases them. AGAIN see where this is headed?

well this is the final straw ive been so ****ed of with alot of people on this stie as so many others have well **** u all not inteded at all the nice people on this site as so many before me have had enough of people on this site when infact u all no **** ok not intended to all u nice people

well i dont want to be a member of this site no longer ok so just delet my account ok as so many others have wanted

Why take it personal?
No-body has attacked you we are just advising you to be honest.
Even had you of been attacked (which would of been possible seen as you are so defensive) you must expect that when you are being deceiptful regarding a hobby that alot of us are passionate about.

Is this one of those situations where everyone grabs the popcorn and a drink watching the action?

im telling the people all i know ok and when people ask me is in a hybrid or intergrade i tell them unlike mitchdiamond when he was at my house he emailed 12 people saying it a pure diamond

Well it should be. You and Python Blue are the laziest typers I have ever come across. I say laziest because I find it difficult to believe that at your age you do not know about question marks and capital letters.

:lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back