Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez, I'm glad I'm not judging the quality of shots here! If anything, just for the sake of the pictures posted, I think it's be a brave person picking a winner. Ramsayi, I think you pic of the gecko is amazing! Thumbs up everyone! :D

That is a bummer shannon.:(
I took this pic today of Voodoo yawning so Ill show it off here.
Not the best quality but..

voodo.jpg

Lacie checking me out

Here's my attempt. Thanks everyone for all the terrific photos in this thread. Should be a thread like this every month!!

Attachments

• Lacie on post.jpg
    Lacie on post.jpg
    607.1 KB · Views: 84
This is my jungle, Fish, having a feed.
Great pics everyone!

Last edited:
Dont stand a chance against some of the picks but just thought I'd contribute.:D:D:D Took this pick with my phone.... oh by the way, its my female jungle hatchy I picked up from Nick the future Peter K.;););)......

Attachments

• a week after shed (7).jpg
    a week after shed (7).jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 35
Here are two of my Central Netted Dragons - Chico & Rani.
Unfortunately Chico passed away yesterday morning (Friday 16.03.07)
because of blood loss from an eye surgery - I miss him.

ChicoRaniHugging.jpg
aww how cute.... this was in the last Aussie reptile mag wasn't it...?:p

heres my chubby. :)

Attachments

• chubbynew.jpg
    chubbynew.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 36
I would like to let all people know that this competition is run privately and have nothing to do with APS.
People who like to start competitions please contact Moderator and get approval first.
Administration is allowing this comp to continue , but we take no responsibility for this activity.
Thank you.

I wish you all good luck.

here is my pics

these are my 3 babies.

Attachments

• 130.jpg
    130.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Awesome pics everyone! The first photo is of my Diamond, the second shot is of a Tiger at the Healesville Sanctuary.

Attachments

• 190662950_21b0ccfe3f.jpg
    190662950_21b0ccfe3f.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 30
  • 322910602_b7c755aa9c.jpg
    322910602_b7c755aa9c.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 39
I would like to let all people know that this competition is run privately and have nothing to do with APS.
People who like to start competitions please contact Moderator and get approval first.
Administration is allowing this comp to continue , but we take no responsibility for this activity.
Thank you.

I wish you all good luck.

Maybe APS should do more photo comps, seems like people like them, and what more, there no fighting! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back