Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nice one gunny... any background info for us? has that one been bred yet?

My next project .. seriously :D

Attachments

• IMG_2282.jpg
    IMG_2282.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 554
Thanks Dukyboi.

Hey Den, you started the thread show us some of yours!!!!
Im sure we wont care if we have seen some pics before.

This is something i will be working on this year.
First pic is male, second pic is female.:D

Attachments

• P1000679.jpg
    P1000679.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 254
  • P1000756.jpg
    P1000756.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 373
greenmad - love those greens mate. Very nice.

My project is to see if this boy (shed last night, so photo op) and his girlfriend can produce some hatchies for me. Dorsal stripes would be nice, but I'll happily settle for healthy hatchlings from my first snake breeding attempt!
DSC02807.jpg

Craig,
Will be sensational if yours have the yellow and reduced pattern look of your male.

I love the male of yours Choco, best of luck with those.
Cheers. Really like the head patterns, but hers is much more reduced and both have a 'war paint' like stripe from the nose finishing just behind the eyes. That and their similar patterns should be interesting.
(Older photos of her but shows her head pattern well)

Attachments

• PICT0931.jpg
    PICT0931.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 120
  • PICT0933.jpg
    PICT0933.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 129
  • DSCF4673-1.jpg
    DSCF4673-1.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 122
Hi Craig,

I'm sure he would except he's left the office today and won't be back in here until Friday. I'm sure he'll be checking out this thread as soon as he arrives though.

I've just posted so that you won't think he's being rude by not answering. He doesn't have internet access where he lives, and he's 'Not Happy Jan' about that.

cheers
Joy

Thanks Dukyboi.

Hey Den, you started the thread show us some of yours!!!!
Im sure we wont care if we have seen some pics before.

I think theres alot of people holding out on some spectacular projects, lets see some more elapids and lizard projects. heres my SEQ red antarcticus male that i'd like to find a similar female to pair with him, sorry not quite a project yet:lol:Picture 055.jpg

thanks david and craig there my favs of my collection

dee4, love those black diamonds... amazing how there's just the dot of yellow on each scale

Probably won't be this season but I wanted to give this guy a crack. The fact I can't find a girl for him kinda hinders that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back