Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
here are a few of the stripes from my line this season.
just sorting them all out but here are a few of the different ones and I'll stick some picks of parents if I can find a few.

jas

Attachments

• f1 20.JPG
    f1 20.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 196
  • m1 23.JPG
    m1 23.JPG
    135 KB · Views: 211
  • 02.03.08 (77)email.jpg
    02.03.08 (77)email.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 155
  • agro email 2008.JPG
    agro email 2008.JPG
    130.4 KB · Views: 160
Finally back online and welcomed with 6 pages! Some very nice animals guys, just tried to comment on all pics posted and realised my reply would take up half a page! Thanks all for the pics posted, I do love to see what projects people have up their sleeves...;)

I'll post some older and updated pics along with some new offspring shots as soon as I wade through my workload.

Thanks again guys
Den
P.S. I HOPE to be back online at my new place by months end. Sorry to everyone that are waiting on replies to pms, I'm doing my best, things are very hectic atm.

Wanted to breed my spotted... who looks rather unique in my point of view lol

Nice projects guys:) interesting to see some of your maccie projects in a few years, Albino, pieds, RP, blondes. Green mad their some nice looking Gtps and Zobo your carpets are one of australias most stunningly impressive morphs, any chance of them being expressed in albino form oneday.;) in my eyes that would look amaizing. I think most of us are waiting for den to post some of his projects too, i'm interested in whether you are breeding your St george mulga:)

the way things are going I would say all the morphs will be combined some day (dont start it is just a fact)
but there are a few already playing with striped/jags (call them what you like but we all know what they are)

so this line will look awsome over jags and create something similar to tiger-jags overseas.

j

the way things are going I would say all the morphs will be combined some day (dont start it is just a fact)
but there are a few already playing with striped/jags (call them what you like but we all know what they are)

so this line will look awsome over jags and create something similar to tiger-jags overseas.

j

great looking carpets jas, and i cant agree more.
thats the way the hobby is heading and id love to see the co dom line put over your coastals. ive seen what standard striped black and gold jungles look like, i could only imagine what your super's would look like with the co dom gene :)

smithy.

gunny - do you have any more pics of the pied spotted?

Cheers,
Dave

The 1st photo is a result of my linebred pure Palmerstons that I have been working on and will hopefully produce more this season.

The 2nd pic is the father to that stripe, (no pic of mother, currently opaque but almost identical)

The 3rd photo is of a well known Jungle that I recently aquired (colour washed out in photo), she will be heading down the RPM path this season.

The 4th photo is one of my female RPMs from Southern x, she and another will be bred with the male in the 2nd pic..

If all goes to plan I should have some cracker striped pure Palmerstons and some really nice striped, high yellow RPMs

Attachments

• femalestripe.jpg
    femalestripe.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 222
  • malestripe.jpg
    malestripe.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 173
  • superstripe.jpg
    superstripe.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 218
  • rpm.jpg
    rpm.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 402
It is a 4 year old male that a freind of mine owns and it has never been paired before and i have been asked me to breed for him this year of which i am extremely gratefull. I will get more picks next time i see them.

Awesome animals everyone, im still trying to track down a suitable female to go with this stunning male RHD woma.
Cheers, James

Attachments

• Woma.jpg
    Woma.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 318
The 1st photo is a result of my linebred pure Palmerstons that I have been working on and will hopefully produce more this season.

The 2nd pic is the father to that stripe, (no pic of mother, currently opaque but almost identical)

The 3rd photo is of a well known Jungle that I recently aquired (colour washed out in photo), she will be heading down the RPM path this season.

The 4th photo is one of my female RPMs from Southern x, she and another will be bred with the male in the 2nd pic..

If all goes to plan I should have some cracker striped pure Palmerstons and some really nice striped, high yellow RPMs
Hot jungles, but it would be a shame to muddle the lines with a rpm. cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back