Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 1st photo is a result of my linebred pure Palmerstons that I have been working on and will hopefully produce more this season.

The 2nd pic is the father to that stripe, (no pic of mother, currently opaque but almost identical)

The 3rd photo is of a well known Jungle that I recently aquired (colour washed out in photo), she will be heading down the RPM path this season.

The 4th photo is one of my female RPMs from Southern x, she and another will be bred with the male in the 2nd pic..

If all goes to plan I should have some cracker striped pure Palmerstons and some really nice striped, high yellow RPMs

very nice B :) number 3 will make for an interesting pair!
the striped plamerston in the 1st is a bloody cracker mate...look forward too seeing some offspring ;)
smithy.

wheatbelt stimmis

stimmimale.jpg

The 4th photo is one of my female RPMs from Southern x, she and another will be bred with the male in the 2nd pic..

simon, what constitutes ' from southern x', moving it from one cage to another? what game are you playing?

Barra - isnt the whole point of buying a jag of SXR to get pure coastals? just wondering :)

i hardly think this thread is a debate about simon,co dom carpets and hybridisation so lets keep it civil here guys:rolleyes::lol:

some cool snakes posted here.... Den you should hurry up and show off some of the gear u got at home!!;);)

BARRA: gorgeous looking snakes,all of them.....as smithy and zobo have said already the hobby is going forward and designer snakes look to be here in the future, as well as some awesome pure morphs coming out of the traps aswell,who knows what might pop up next! :D

here are a couple more pics of some of the ants we have ;)

cheers, KIMMY.

Attachments

• SDC18279_renamed_20267.jpg
    SDC18279_renamed_20267.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 141
  • SDC18323_renamed_2555.jpg
    SDC18323_renamed_2555.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 119
  • SDC18334.jpg
    SDC18334.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 125
simon, what constitutes ' from southern x', moving it from one cage to another? what game are you playing?

LMAO.... Sorry Chilli, you have got your wires crossed, maybe you have been eating too much Chilli.

i hardly think this thread is a debate about simon,co dom carpets and hybridisation so lets keep it civil here guys:rolleyes::lol:

some cool snakes posted here.... Den you should hurry up and show off some of the gear u got at home!!;);)

BARRA: gorgeous looking snakes,all of them.....as smithy and zobo have said already the hobby is going forward and designer snakes look to be here in the future, as well as some awesome pure morphs coming out of the traps aswell,who knows what might pop up next! :D

here are a couple more pics of some of the ants we have ;)

cheers, KIMMY.

Thanks Kimmy
Thanks Smithy, when can I get up there and get amongst those Bullies and Threadies with you. Not real keen on landing a 1.5m Bully from a yak though. Your mad
Thanks Gozz, each to their own as far as Im concerned,

I cant agree more that designers is where the future is in the next 15 years. Sure there is room for locale stuff, but the majority of the market is after unique looking reptiles. Take Troy and Den with their BHPs, Zobo with his stripes, Albino macs and these RPMs, all have been generating heaps of interest and sales,

Talk to most people atm and they are struggling to move locale animals. This doesnt mean that locales arent popular. All it means is that most people have got the locale animals they want and are simply looking for something that is a little different and that bit more colourful to admire in their collections. JMO

Kimmy that first RP spotted is very friggin nice, pm me when they breed.

hey guys,
There are some great project animals some of you have in the works, Loving ozzie pythons coastal, slimebo's brebli and ssssmithy's scrubby's, This are my male diamond (blue mountains locale) and my female intergade (port mac locale) im planning on breeding in the next couple of seasons, Not together just incase you were wondering

fingers crossed for these two also ;)

Attachments

• P1000528.jpg
    P1000528.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 283
Thanks Kimmy
Thanks Smithy, when can I get up there and get amongst those Bullies and Threadies with you. Not real keen on landing a 1.5m Bully from a yak though. Your mad
Thanks Gozz, each to their own as far as Im concerned,

I cant agree more that designers is where the future is in the next 15 years. Sure there is room for locale stuff, but the majority of the market is after unique looking reptiles. Take Troy and Den with their BHPs, Zobo with his stripes, Albino macs and these RPMs, all have been generating heaps of interest and sales,

Talk to most people atm and they are struggling to move locale animals. This doesnt mean that locales arent popular. All it means is that most people have got the locale animals they want and are simply looking for something that is a little different and that bit more colourful to admire in their collections. JMO

Kimmy that first RP spotted is very friggin nice, pm me when they breed.

hahah where is your sense of adventure mate :D all this rain would have pushed them out a bit, few weeks time we will hit em up ill show you how to fish :lol:

definately agree with you there B, i can say ill never own an average BHP again after being mates with denver for so long and seeing how far BHP'S have come,and how much potential they still have! and im sure ill be adding some hot new morelia morphs to the collection in time ;)
that rp mac certainly is nice..(kimmy is the missus btw lol) and we will hopefull have a few clutches of them this season ;), ive already told sam ill be able to hook him up with some. will let ya know how we go anyway.

here are a few more ant shots anyhow...

DSCF0022324x377.jpg

SDC18331_renamed_4662.jpg

SDC16717.jpg

DSCF0017400x300.jpg

SDC12606600x417.jpg

~

hey guys,
There are some great project animals some of you have in the works, Loving ozzie pythons coastal, slimebo's brebli and ssssmithy's scrubby's, This are my male diamond (blue mountains locale) and my female intergade (port mac locale) im planning on breeding in the next couple of seasons, Not together just incase you were wondering

wow! they are purrrtttyyy :)

Den, still waiting on your pics!!!!

Craig, sorry, but he still doesn't have the internet on at his place yet. Mid march I think is the date that he was given as the earliest it can be connected.

I'll steer him back to this thread again when he's next in the office, (hopefully tomorrow) as that's the only time he gets a chance to get online.

I would love to post some of his pics for you, but if I posted the wrong ones, boy oh boy would I be in trouble. lol.

cheers
Joy

Thought it would be good to bring this thread back as there are alot of great projects out there that people can share.

I am currently working on some varieties of RPMs that I got from Southern Cross and hatched out 3 little Coastal hypo looking hatchies in a clutch last season. I plan to breed the parents to this little fella again along with siblings of the parents. Will post up an update pic when I have time as this photo is after its 1st shed back in January.

Attachments

• op1.jpg
    op1.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 327
Awesome looking hatchie there Barra, i hope theres a few more around this year, would love to get one myself!

Thought it would be good to bring this thread back as there are alot of great projects out there that people can share.

I am currently working on some varieties of RPMs that I got from Southern Cross and hatched out 3 little Coastal hypo looking hatchies in a clutch last season. I plan to breed the parents to this little fella again along with siblings of the parents. Will post up an update pic when I have time as this photo is after its 1st shed back in January.

that is HOT barra

Awesome looking hatchie there Barra, i hope theres a few more around this year, would love to get one myself!

I'll hopefully get 2 clutchs from this line and maybe 1-2 from some Jungles that I aquired that seem to display similar Hypo genetics.

im going to work on a project next year a high contrast emerald diaomond carpet python i dont no if it will work but i hope it is because it will look sick

Heres some pics of some more hatchie RPMs produced last season. There will be more like these next year. These will colour up to bold yellow/gold colouration

Attachments

• nsmale1bigger.jpg
    nsmale1bigger.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 324
  • rpmfemaletf.jpg
    rpmfemaletf.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 260
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back