Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about my new striped egg morph that Ive been working on for years? Surely it warrants a catchy name and a suitable price tag ;)

Ive also got this yellow egg morph. But they are so high in demand that Iam selling those prior to hatching as eggs only.

Attachments

• striped-egg.jpg
    striped-egg.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 219
Great thread.

I believe that there is one certain member/seller on this site that fits pretty much every one of these catagories :D

some funny and true ones mentioned...
most annoying for me would be 'blond' mac... i think 90% of advertised blonds are bad looking normals at best.

lol, i also got one saying

" hay its got worms, do you want me to worm it and ill call you in 2 weeks to let you know its ready or do you wana take it now"

no.. but ill take my holding deposit back...

" hay its got worms, do you want me to worm it and ill call you in 2 weeks to let you know its ready or do you wana take it now"
I initially started typing "Are you kidding?"....but then I remembered the amount of "extras" I've heard of being included in new purchases lately and deleted it. I wonder when we're going to see people start charging for bonus items like parasites, visibly enlarged organs, diseases and the like :shock: Don't laugh peoples....I'm thinkin' it'll happen soon!

I initially started typing "Are you kidding?"....but then I remembered the amount of "extras" I've heard of being included in new purchases lately and deleted it. I wonder when we're going to see people start charging for bonus items like parasites, visibly enlarged organs, diseases and the like :shock: Don't laugh peoples....I'm thinkin' it'll happen soon!

and it was a 12 month old bredli of all things....
Subsequently that bredli died on the seller a month later,

Then agin this is coming from the same guy who to "save money" was dusting his crix with "gut load" instead of vit powder and was wondering why his geckos were dying, and dragons were twitching.

"Trick" snakes.......do they fetch a ball when one is thrown?

Kris.

i dont understand the "no tyre kickers" thing.
sure people want to sell their animals without wasting thier time but they need to be prepared for people to ask questions.
if they happen to not buy the snake, the seller may consider it a waste of his/her time but the buyer is just doin their research.

im about to buy some o'castlenaui as a pair and one is supposed to b hypo
im a newb so is their a way i can confirm this?

Last edited:
A peeve of mine is when people just write "Make an offer" as the price even though the people have a general idea of around how much money they want.

Also, I find it weird when people don't post pictures of the animal they're trying to sell. A good strategy would be to post pictures because if there's people like me who like to look through for sale threads out of curiosity rather than being in there to look for something specific then there's a chance a picture will catch the person's eye and make them want to buy.

A peeve of mine is when people just write "Make an offer" as the price even though the people have a general idea of around how much money they want.

Also, I find it weird when people don't post pictures of the animal they're trying to sell. A good strategy would be to post pictures because if there's people like me who like to look through for sale threads out of curiosity rather than being in there to look for something specific then there's a chance a picture will catch the person's eye and make them want to buy.

these are my pet hates too!
i really hate when people dont put up pics... because i dont want to be a pain by asking for pics, when i know deep down that i really cant afford to buy it....

I cant stand it when people say "pick up only"
but dont say what state or location on their add or profile

That is the two things that guarantees I will not bother with a seller even if they are offering exactly what I want. To me its the sellers version of tyre-kicking esp the 'make an offer' bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back