Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From a noobies perspective, i really get annoyed when i see posts saying,

Sex: unknown
cost: make an offer
picture: dont have one
why: urgent sale, new project waiting.

a few of my favorites

"Trick" snakes.......do they fetch a ball when one is thrown?

Kris.

trick snakes :lol: they don't fetch the ball Kris, they fetch a higher price:rolleyes:
"super" - to describe an incubational error :lol:;)
i do it for the animals, not the money :rolleyes: how many where given away ? what was that ??? NONE :rolleyes: how many was that again ???
been doing it for 20 years - WHO ? - the people you got them from ??? :rolleyes: bah hah hah (that's my personal favorite );)
multi generation - how old are you again ???
ice jungles :oops:
ghost :lol:;)
honey jungles :oops:
RED jungles :oops::rolleyes: O K. red hey ?
moonlight jungles:oops:
new morph - cross bred :rolleyes::lol: another fav :rolleyes::lol:
I wonder what U-beaut names some are going to come up with to market their illegally aquired jag carpets that are about to hit the market ;) I know - trick RP super Prossies :eek:
or did I already cover that one :?
dies not long after sale - was alright when I had it - not my problem ;) back in a sec - I'll just put the jug on :)
back !
I'm no good with the camera - in other words = if you seen the parents you wouldn't buy them - but take my word, they are awesome ;) I'm trust worthy - ask my mate ;) he helps promote me :rolleyes::lol: "fair dinkum"
oh mate they are filth , can I get some please - no intentions - but sound like a nice person :lol:

this is so much fun, could do this for hours - top thread

Last edited:
trick snakes :lol: they don't fetch the ball Kris, they fetch a higher price:rolleyes:
"super" - to describe an incubational error :lol:;)
i do it for the animals, not the money :rolleyes: how many where given away ? what was that ??? NONE :rolleyes: how many was that again ???
been doing it for 20 years - WHO ? - the people you got them from ??? :rolleyes: bah hah hah (that's my personal favorite );)
multi generation - how old are you again ???
ice jungles :oops:
ghost :lol:;)
honey jungles :oops:
RED jungles :oops::rolleyes: O K. red hey ?
moonlight jungles:oops:
new morph - cross bred :rolleyes::lol: another fav :rolleyes::lol:
I wonder what U-beaut names some are going to come up with to market their illegally aquired jag carpets that are about to hit the market ;) I know - trick RP super Prossies :eek:
or did I already cover that one :?
dies not long after sale - was alright when I had it - not my problem ;) back in a sec - I'll just put the jug on :)
back !
I'm no good with the camera - in other words = if you seen the parents you wouldn't buy them - but take my word, they are awesome ;) I'm trust worthy - ask my mate ;) he helps promote me :rolleyes::lol: "fair dinkum"
oh mate they are filth , can I get some please - no intentions - but sound like a nice person :lol:

this is so much fun, could do this for hours - top thread

You've thought about this way too hard :)

How about "pics dont do justice" when really the animal is butt ugly and even 3 hours of photoshopping couldnt make it look good.

seksyjinke;1562350Sex: unknown [/QUOTE said:
hmm, sex unknown is quite legitimate for most hatchling geckoes and lizards. I am more concerned when people guarrantee the sex of these ... I know they just guess or tell you what you want to hear.

Over the last couple of seasons Ive attempted to purchase several adult lawsoni from different people. You'd be surprised what peole have tried to palm off as breeding females or pairs. The funniest one was a yearling male central beardie that was supposed to be a lawsoni. I was told he just ate more than the rest, thats why he's twice the size of the others :rolleyes:

I cant stand it when people say "pick up only"
but dont say what state or location on their add or profile

could not agree more .it doesn't help much when all you get is NSW .or VIC .pick up only . so you ring and their 500kms away .:rolleyes:

None of the mentioned my favorite BS line from sellers "natural intergrade"
CoastalxDiamonds.

I've just had a look back over this thread and I have to wonder how many pots are calling kettles black ;) :lol:

There are a few of these points I can see the other side of. For instance, the line you draw between genuine buyer and tyrekicker is often confused. While some sellers are fine with understanding the need to see a pic or two....others seem to view the desire to see what you're buying at least once as on par with those who want 50 shots from every angle and the same of the parents.

hmm, sex unknown is quite legitimate for most hatchling geckoes and lizards. I am more concerned when people guarrantee the sex of these ... I know they just guess or tell you what you want to hear.

Truth be told I'm equaly as concerned by those who guarantee sex of anything at all now. How many stories have we heard of people being guaranteed female or breeding pairs of snakes (especially the more expensive kind) and shelling out a fortune, only for them to all turn out male? The odd mistake in sexing is one thing....but swearing on your granny's grave that your sexing is spot on and consistently getting it wrong.....come on.

Just cant leave this thread alone :D

"no pics coz my camera is broken"

herpers must be the clumsiest group of people on earth. So many of them have busted cameras

herpers must be the clumsiest group of people on earth. So many of them have busted cameras

What's even funnier are the ones who post up pics of one or two decent looking hatchlings and then the camera breaks/disappears/they-don't-know-how-to-use-it before they can post pics of the parents or the rest of the siblings :lol: And then you get weeks worth of "I'll post pics tomorrow" type remarks while they fervently hope everyone will forget :lol:

Haha I am guilty of the "trick" snakes ad, although the ad WAS perfect in every other way with photo's of the animals, parents and all necessary information :)

LOL well... they DID select the pair from the breeder/s they got them from... just depends on the degree of selection they dictate happened I guess

Plenty of variations to it.
Another golden one is:

Selectively bred crosses
but really i just couldnt pull off a normal pairing.. to save my life.
so ive put everything together in a desperate attempt to get eggs.

Or..
Respected longtime Chondro breeder
I have the stamps to prove it! :)

This is the funniest thread in a long time, it's great to take the piss but what happens when everyone is trying to sell their stock this season.....all the quotes have now been bagged, i'm sure there have been a few on here that some of us have used....LMAO :oops::lol:
This one from Red is a crack up though...also along the same line, "taken pic from phone not the best picture" it's because the animal is ugly and sold for a premium, if the pic was crisp and clear and not blurry as s h i t , you wouldn't bother looking at it. :lol::lol:

This thread has taken off better than expected, im glad to see everyone enjoying it, even if some of you have been on the wrong end of a sales pitch!!!!

" selling due to divorce "

Leave out the messy stuff dude !!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back