Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you be interested in an annually released Screen Saver?

• Yes

Votes: 129 87.2%
  • No

Votes: 19 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Kris just emailed some turtle pics too you, tried to post them but computer won't let me for some reason:x Also sent the details of the frog pic you asked about, feel free to use whatever you want:)

Ben

Some more
First three are Darwin carpet pythons Morelia spilota variegata two adult and a young one

Second two are Bhp Aspidites melanocephalus ( Qld form)

youngdarwin.jpg

v.jpg

shoot.jpg

feeding-1.jpg

bhpfeeding.jpg

Nice one Snake Addict. Sorry guys if you have been sending them to my e-mail address. You maxed it out overnight. Phew, and what pics. Great stuff guys. Thankyou. Keep them coming. We are halfway with the required amount of pics. It is looking really good so far.

More photos

Here are some you may like to use.
A bunch of lizards.

AlpineBlothcedBlueTongue-DixiLizard.jpg

BeardedDragonMissy-DixiLizards-wwwl.jpg

CentralBeardedDragon-DixiLizards-ww.jpg

Cunningham-DixiLizards-wwwlizardsdi.jpg

EasternBeardedDragon-DixiLizards-ww.jpg

EasternBlueTongue-DixiLizards-wwwli.jpg

JackyTreeDragon-DixiLizards-wwwliza.jpg

Hope you like.
Other copies avaliable if you don't want the writting just pm me.

wish i had a camera to take photos that good
good on ya FNQ Snake good idea cant wait till is all done

Hell yeah, all herps are welcome to the Screen Saver. Thanks Rep32. Nice pics. You have submitted the only two elapids. :) C'mon peoples surely there must be more great photos of our favourite herps that you have taken. We are 17 away from par so we are getting there. As I said earlier I am aiming for between 50-75 so we are getting there guys.

Thanks to all so far. Great effort and I hope to see more images soon. Don't forget I need scientific name, common name and your name you want used on the screen saver. If you don't want to put those details here, PM me.

Cheers

FNQ_Snake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back