Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so adam where have you been all these years????

food, few more pics

Attachments

• 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    241.1 KB · Views: 44
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    251.3 KB · Views: 49
  • 12.JPG
    12.JPG
    236 KB · Views: 35
Hey ricko. We have been from toowoomba to sydney to victoria and now back in Qld, on the gold coast. Ran a mechanic shop in sydney and was working over 100 hours a week. Now just chillin' trying to build up our herps again. How are you my old mate?? Good to chat to some old regulars again!!

i have given up trying to give u advice.
people on here give advice and there opinions thats why we are here. to help others. if u dont want our help then dont post a thread.
what is it with these young girls that come onto this sight and are full of attitude. i already got the last one suspended, you could be next.

Bug collector said:
omg, is that a kangaroo?? lmfao. and mel...do not threaten me, u dont realise who ure tlkn to

Now Now Girls , play nicely please.

yeah mate been around the long road got alot going on but not gonna divulge in open forum. how is iluvs?? what did you get up to in vic?

bugsy who are you??? should we be scared?

Hey ricko, iluvs is good, we are having our 3rd baby since meeting on this site!!!!!! Can you believe it??!!!! So I guees we are still madly in love or just plain mad!!! Lived in Victoria to race cars for a while but hated the cold!!!! So good to chat to my old mates, even the ones who used to stir me, cause I suppose I did the same.LOL Anyway cool. Will be good to chat whenever!! BUGS GET A SCRUBBY!!!!! You go girl!!!!

its taken an hour or so, but im calm now so everyone can just relax, sorry for ****in ppl off in the chat room, i was just getting frustrated with all the idiocy. im gonna start lookin out for a scrub to buy, if i get eaten or mortally wounded yall can sit and gloat bout how im a stuck up retard who "wont listen to any advice" and blah blah blah blah.
by the way, whats with this site sayin ya gotta wait 900 secconds between posts sometimes, but other times nothin applies.
i cant believe how stressed ppl can get over a pile of words. ive seen it happen so many times its not funny.

yeh, ive never gotten so worked up, specially on this site.
australis, you posted that i shouldnt get a scrub, and that becoz i asked a q about their housing, u assumed that i knew nothing and that i "wasnt ready" for a scrub. well maybe im not, but theres always a first for everything. yeh, u may have got me that good link and ****, and pointed out that u wernt trying to be mean, but it honestly means nothing when u go right back to doing what you were doing before.

oh wow australis, you edited ure post out? could that be coz u found what i just wrote??

Bug Collector,

You seem to of taken alot of offence to my advice, i edited my about post, because on second thought i decided it was best to leave you too it.

And yes because you asked what size tank a adult scrub python would need i thought you hadnt taken much into consideration.

Hey bugs, I agree, I got suspended from this site because some people thought they knew it all!!! Just chill out and try not to let them get to you. Get a scrub and be proud.

I agree with Adandiluvsmyreptiles!!!! I here they know what they are talking about!!!!! tee hee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back