Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
your only human pythonmum :)

but serious i couldn't recommend this locale highly enough. never had any issues with feeding and as you can see mating, good strong responses for both and only 1.10m and 1.15m long is a bonus.
and they are very affordable these day too.....
AARGH! Maybe I'll be talking to you late this year... I don't know how much longer I can hold out. I'm just hoping that my albino Darwin will have her first clutch and give me something else to obsess about. Pythondad doesn't want more snakes, but I've been wanting a nicely banded woma for years. The Boodaries are just TOO nice.

Yes, were it not for the other half, my place would have a BIG herp room. PM me when you have babies later this year. We'll see how my temptation resistance is going... Worst part is that I have 2 spare enclosures and a click clack all unoccupied!

heres couple pics of my boy freshly shed last sunday, waiting for my little girl to shed now

Attachments

• shed5.jpg
    shed5.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 115
  • shed3.jpg
    shed3.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 122
thanks, this is my female im hoping to pair them up maybe next year, she has some nice X markings wouldnt mind to try get a nice X pattern woma project going if its possible lol

Attachments

• fwoma3.jpg
    fwoma3.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 69
  • fwoma2.jpg
    fwoma2.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 63
  • fwoma.jpg
    fwoma.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 62
  • fwoma1.jpg
    fwoma1.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 82
heres mine all 6 of them .

Attachments

• woma3.jpg
    woma3.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 92
  • woma5.jpg
    woma5.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 94
  • woma4.jpg
    woma4.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 101
  • woma6.jpg
    woma6.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 138
  • 2 womas2.jpg
    2 womas2.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 84
on second thoughts the second one doesnt have any either! omg! lol

Cracker there zoojas that 4th one is absolutely stunning, it going to be one hot adult. thats one look in a woma that really appeals.
I reckon womas without the eye patches are better then the ones with....

Cracker there zoojas that 4th one is absolutely stunning, it going to be one hot adult. thats one look in a woma that really appeals.
I reckon womas without the eye patches are better then the ones with....

Yeah definitely looks different lol. and funny at the same time

this little girl shed last so thought id grab a few pics of her in all her glory! Is powering along and growing like a champ. Is one of those snakes that will munch/chew on you if you dont pay attention to where her mouth is!
Cheers,
Dave

Attachments

• IMG_0080.JPG
    IMG_0080.JPG
    240.9 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0076.jpg
    IMG_0076.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 75
i think, and its very much a guess, that one of female is developing follicles. I dont have a very experienced eye for these things yet but she looks a little bit swollen so i have my finger and toes crossed but I wont be surprised if nothing eventuates from it. I didnt pair one of the girls up as she was def too small but the other one maybe. An experienced breeder I know said she was def big enough for a clutch, but would only be a smallish clutch. Will get some pics of them one day soon and post them up. How are yours doing? Still at it? Cant wait to seem some pics of what you produce assuming all goes to plan.

Heres a couple of pics of a different Boodarie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back