Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, not the Tanami, he's one of the Sandfire Womas. though he does kinda look like a Tanami though! :eek:

Nah, not the Tanami, he's one of the Sandfire Womas. though he does kinda look like a Tanami though! :eek:
oh i don't really know much about how to pick the different localities yet heres my boy he was one of the 2 tanamis that snakeranch hatched out this year i was lucky number 2 in line stoked i got him

Attachments

• IMG_8541.jpg
    IMG_8541.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_8540.jpg
    IMG_8540.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_8535.jpg
    IMG_8535.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_8533.jpg
    IMG_8533.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 88
Here is another picture of my female topaz woma :)
3a918f3e-9a06-7f7e.jpg

Cheers
Kyle

oh i don't really know much about how to pick the different localities yet heres my boy he was one of the 2 tanamis that snakeranch hatched out this year i was lucky number 2 in line stoked i got him

ohhh i love his sharp dark markings on his back!

Hi Brett,

These are from my tanami pair and are coming along nicely. I should have the same pair together again this year too.

How are the boodarie hatchies coming along???

Cheers
Dave

3aa9b901-94d4-76ed.jpg
3aa9b901-94e7-98d5.jpg
our 4yr old woma Soran :). Second pic my 6 yr old holding him

My little Tanami girl shed on friday and seems to have grown so much since we got her on the 1st Jan.
IMG_2381.JPGIMG_2399.JPGIMG_2407.JPGIMG_2392.JPGheadshot.JPG
She christened the couch too just as I said to my son "watch out for signs of pooping"! She wasn't too happy with me trying to catch it or move her when she was going!

I must say that is a very nice Tanami! Very RHD-like rich colouring!

Thanks Ben, don't specifically know its locale within the Tanami area, I know its parents are were bred by Snake ranch and Daniel Garcia, both have great terracotta orange colour and only 5ft long if that, lovely looking snakes

Here are three more showing some variation within the clutch.

one pic shows the clean banding then breaking into swiggles for the last 3rd. An example of reduced eye markings which the black will fade out to and all orange head as adults and the tradtional look. I love the subtle difference within the clutch.

With this line i want to develop limited 'eye brows' or puppy dog eyes as my daughter refers to them.
Similar to the pics of my adult females with solid orange/yellow heads with little to no black at all.
So far the clutch seems to have a 50:50 split for that so good time ahead.

Attachments

• variation tail.jpg
    variation tail.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 97
  • eyes.jpg
    eyes.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 89
  • traditional puppy dog eyes.jpg
    traditional puppy dog eyes.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
very nice yommy.....hopefully ill get some this year! 3.5yrs old and the big girl would be just over 2kg i would say and the smaller girl would be about 1.5kg. Hopefully the boy knows what he is doing this year.

very nice yommy.....hopefully ill get some this year! 3.5yrs old and the big girl would be just over 2kg i would say and the smaller girl would be about 1.5kg. Hopefully the boy knows what he is doing this year.

I think your in with a very good shot. My girl went at that time too. I think with the boodaries giving an extra year is benifitial. By waiting until the 3 and 1/2 year mark. i've got 11 eggs per season. Your girl seems spot on for sized and wieght.

I will be resting yellow girl this season i think and having a red hot go will 'RED' girl to see what she can produce.............

It will also be my 1st attempt with the RSP this season too. hopefully i have success like you did last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back