Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Woma's from the USA

(Not Mine) my good friend Derek Roddy owns this and many other sexy carrot heads and Blackhead Pythons.

IMG_0133_zpse4c6f89c.jpg

any updated pics of yours? the hatchies pics on morelia were awesome would love to see em with some growth on them.

I have a 'het' clutch in the incubator due to hatch shortly not sure which male did the job as they were all rotated over her while i was in Afghanistan.
Cant wait to see what pokes it head out. the female was a normal female but full sibling to the 2 RP animals. Next year is the big year with selected pairings only.....

Naw Brett, I haven't taken any other photos of them lately. I am redoing the parent's breeding this season, though.

Naw Brett, I haven't taken any other photos of them lately. I am redoing the parent's breeding this season, though.

No pics :( get that camera out and get snapping...lol

Really hope you get the same results again mate those offspring were crackers....

I reckon you'll be pleasantly suprised...... best of luck with that pairing

- - - Updated - - -

To all my woma friends HaPpY nEw YeArS.

Have a safe, happy and awesome 2013.

All the best for you & your woma's..........

Last edited:
My proud new addition - a lovely RHD woma.

A big thank you to Tristis for allowing him to come to a new home, he will certainly be treasured here!

p1160412n.jpg

p1160422i.jpg

Hello, I am considering adding woma and black head pythons to my collection. Unfortunately, it is hard to find a forum that discuss a lot about these snakes. Do you guys know of a site that cover these snakes in depth?

I own several ball pythons and I keep them in racks. Would I be able to do the same for woma and bh pythons? If not, what kind of cage should I keep them in? Substrate? Temperature? Humidity? And are there "morphs" (like ball python morphs) of woma and bh pythons?

Thanks!

M

womas are fine in racks but I am yet to find a tub big enough for a big adult BHP - the vision boa racks would be just big enough for a an adult BHP but some would consider it too small.

My proud new addition - a lovely RHD woma.

A big thank you to Tristis for allowing him to come to a new home, he will certainly be treasured here!

p1160412n.jpg

p1160422i.jpg

I am glad you decided to put this stunning snake on here (seen on facebook ;))
Anyway, this I reckon is the nicest Woma, I have ever seen, such a great looking snake.

Do you know of a good breeder? I'm in Southern California.

Considering we are based in Australia, our knowledge of Californian breeders are somewhat limited. However, we do have other members from the US here that could help you via PM as per site rules...

Do you know of a good breeder? I'm in Southern California.

I no a few good breeders..if i send one over to you could you send me a few super zebra jungles-a pair of sunglow carpets..Thats such a stunning Woma Vixen,i would be glad to own it..

So, I'm in the middle of designing a new enclosure for a couple of snakes. could anyone tell me what would be an appropriate height for a woma enclosure. It will be 1800mm wide but I don't know how high would be good. Thanks. I know it is a little of topic but I think this would be the best place to post :D

Womas dont need that much height so 600mm is fine however I prefer to provide more space as they like to give climbing a go ;) so I'd say 800mm+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back