Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Olivehydra,

I love that chondro of yours, It's holding it's Juvie colour as an adult :D :D Do you want to sell??

Jungleland said:
Hey Olivehydra,

I love that chondro of yours, It's holding it's Juvie colour as an adult :D :D Do you want to sell??

Oi! Hands off mate, I just mortgaged my house to pay off the $100 000 deposit, it's got a few little stripes there so it's worth even more than normal! :shock:

Jungleland said:
Hey Olivehydra,

Nah, its just the lighting. Pure green it is, and dont be fooled by those black stripes, its 100% pure Aussie gtp. Going cheap for $10K. Also good for stopping drafts under the door, very well trained, will stretch along the length of a door and not move for hours.

You told me you wouldn't take less than $1m :shock: I'd love to have one so docile....so unusual in a GTP....

Kersten said:
You told me you wouldn't take less than $1m :shock: I'd love to have one so docile....so unusual in a GTP....

Sorry must be a typo. Its $10K plus postage. Yes postage! Has also been trained to happyly sit within a sealed express post sachel without concern, no need for freight.

I wonder if he'll be ready to breed with my albino corn snakes. From what I've seen they make stunning intergrades :D

Kersten said:
I wonder if he'll be ready to breed with my albino corn snakes. From what I've seen they make stunning intergrades :D

Yup, this female doesnt mind experimenting. I put my male turtle across her last year and got the cutest green baby turts with a pretty scroll shell pattern. Kinda looks like a green Danish pastry. Will post pics soon.

Please do :D

Oh gosh just look at my post count :cry: ...I guess this is more rubbish posting eh Olive? :wink: :lol:

Yes, as a mod I am stopping this nonsense now. I'm happy to admit my mistakes, and this dribble is a good example of what not to do kids. (pm me if you want the chondro)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back