Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I really feel like having a conversation right now, does anyone have anything interesting they want to discuss? Any questions to ask? Anything!!!

everytime i see this thread the song "all the single ladies" jumps into my head but it goes "all the single herpers, all the single herpers"
its driving me insane XD

Well i was suposto be hanging out with my bestie but she blew me off to get urmm well you know ;)
So now its hanging out with my reptiles so i can avoid the valentines day stuff (and certain men), and happy couples that you always notice more when your single. sigh.
Think i might clean out my frog tank.

Well as of tomorrow lunchtime I'm going on a herping trip for a bit over two weeks into Western Queensland :D

Well as of tomorrow lunchtime I'm going on a herping trip for a bit over two weeks into Western Queensland :D

Oh really!? What a coincidence, so am I! Where abouts in Western Qld are you heading? I'm slowly making way out to Windorah, into to Tai country.

So over the weekend, I'll be somewhere between Dalby and Charleville I guess?

Oh really!? What a coincidence, so am I! Where abouts in Western Qld are you heading? I'm slowly making way out to Windorah, into to Tai country.

So over the weekend, I'll be somewhere between Dalby and Charleville I guess?

Wow that is a coincidence! That seems to be the exact same route that I'm going to be doing...I also plan to be somewhere between Dalby and Charleville over the weekend, perhaps we'll run into each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back