Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I envy you, you're meeting a real girl! I've always wondered what they're like?

I'm not actually sure if she's a real girl yet...I'll have to let you know tomorrow night :)

Roflmao... I haven't been classed as a real girl for a while :lol: seems that an obsession with snakes, piercings, fishing and any other activity that involves outside and mud makes me more male :shock:

Roflmao... I haven't been classed as a real girl for a while :lol: seems that an obsession with snakes, piercings, fishing and any other activity that involves outside and mud makes me more male :shock:

Ok Dan I was mistaken...she is a dude.. :(

How did you find out you have 216 posts in this thread?
Please don’t tell me you counted them...

Yea I did, do you want me to count yours too? That's what I do on Australia Day...

Na you just hold your mouse over the little envelope thing with the arrow on it next to this thread out on the new posts page, I just discovered this!
Mmm that roast lamb smells ready, well past beer o'clock I think! I may catch you guys through the day as I try to escape the company we have over.

Ok I think I may be the biggest loser...or biggest APS legend? I dunno who's making the rules so you decide.. but this is my 300th post in this thread :D

Hahaha, niiiice! Solid effort, I'd say the biggest APS legend, I'm sure that has to be a record, most post's by 1 person in 1 thread?

Hey they E on google is a snake for Australia Day, they should make the L a shovel

I have no idea on how many posts i have made, but i'm pretty sure its nowhere near 300, and i've got to say i'm a little hurt not to be invited on your trip. I might just go on my own, about 100m behind yours :) I think you should call her Mikey, kind of seems right somehow

Oh crap, sorry dirty boobs!
I would invite you but there's only 2 seats, I'll have to fold the back seats up to make room for all the gear, it's only a small 2 door, short wheel based 4WD. We could tie you to the bonnet?

Hahaha, niiiice! Solid effort, I'd say the biggest APS legend, I'm sure that has to be a record, most post's by 1 person in 1 thread?

Hey they E on google is a snake for Australia Day, they should make the L a shovel

Yeah Im pretty freakin EPIC! Im now 301 posts more advanced herpetologically (shhhhh but dont tell anyone that they were made in chit chat). I think I am now more than capable of naming peoples new snakes and telling others that - mate, that is definatly a keelback!

Yeah I know that’s what he meant.
I think I am in the running for biggest loser on this thread, I only have 161 posts...:oops:

No Amy, the biggest losers are those no-hoper desperates that have only made between 1 and 10 posts...FOR SHAME!!!

Oh crap, sorry dirty boobs!
I would invite you but there's only 2 seats, I'll have to fold the back seats up to make room for all the gear, it's only a small 2 door, short wheel based 4WD. We could tie you to the bonnet?

You could sit on my lap, or vise versa? ;)

whoa,some people are going to become reptile experts after this thread has finished(If it ever does)remember>if you have over 2000 posts you are reptile gods,so keep posting,yous are getting closer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back