Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i might have to head to bed too. Catch all you legends tomorrow.
Enjoy your day Matt and Mikey. Remember...if its not on, its not on :)

One more post so i can get my 1000th post.WooooooooooooHoooooooooooooo Congratulations to me
I'm halfway to being a reptile god. I can now flame newbies for asking really stupid questions. But i promise i'll use my newfound powers for good, not evil. Unless its fun of course

Just post one more time Dirty Boobs...you need to reach the 1000 posts mark to go up a level in herpness!

One more post so i can get my 1000th post.WooooooooooooHoooooooooooooo Congratulations to me
I'm halfway to being a reptile god. I can now flame newbies for asking really stupid questions. But i promise i'll use my newfound powers for good, not evil. Unless its fun of course

Well id give you a hug big fella, but I learn't the first time

... o_O... peel them... like remove the heads and peel the shells off? rip the legs off and removing the poop tube along the back of the big ones

Drinking corona on Australia day... You need shooting. Weak cactus piss.

To grow something like that bread takes about a week for me. I don't drink corona. Bundy, JB, or JD all the way. I'd post a pic but that would damage everyones opinion of what god should look like.

Go forth drink Bundy and grow a real beard.

Regards

God

To grow something like that bread takes about a week for me. I don't drink corona. Bundy, JB, or JD all the way. I'd post a pic but that would damage everyones opinion of what god should look like.

Regards

God

HAHAHAHA :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Regards

God

You grow bread?

Oh wait your God...nevermind.... please continue.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back