Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

0012y.jpg

dscf4495.jpg

dscf2440w.jpg

Ive come to join the singles...

Im fresh on the market looking for a girl who likes camping, likes to go dirt biking, has a intrest in snakes, lizards and other reptiles and most important, is not a cake face (a girl who wears bulk make up)

This gives you more info about me if you like what you hear ;):lol:
MySpace - n!@LL - 17 - Male - Feral Perth, AU - myspace.com/niall_reptile

Lets see if this works haha

Niall

That hair net pic is so hot Wawrick... Actually all of them are!
Damn it, I have to go to bed now. So Matt, if I don't talk to you before tomorrow night for some reason, it's still sweet if I come and play with you snake around 5.48? Then we'll head to the same spot if you're keen?

Ive come to join the singles...

Im fresh on the market looking for a girl who likes camping, likes to go dirt biking, has a intrest in snakes, lizards and other reptiles and most important, is not a cake face (a girl who wears bulk make up)

This gives you more info about me if you like what you hear ;):lol:
MySpace - n!@LL - 17 - Male - Feral Perth, AU - myspace.com/niall_reptile

Lets see if this works haha

Niall

I have to agree with you on the make-up thing, coz you know if you’re in a relationship with someone who looks like that, one days the make-ups going to come off... Then you’ll see who you’re really going out with...:shock:

another 30 pages down and still on track

this is like days of Our lives - turn on 20 years later and the same characters are still doing the same thing...

I like the consistency

Well no one's gone into the attic yet to check on something and not come back down. So not quite there yet for Days writers to pick up on.

That hair net pic is so hot Wawrick... Actually all of them are!
Damn it, I have to go to bed now. So Matt, if I don't talk to you before tomorrow night for some reason, it's still sweet if I come and play with you snake around 5.48? Then we'll head to the same spot if you're keen?

Yep sounds good to me, and remember you owe me something real special ;):lol:

I guess i should put up my singles add now

Wanted

Attractive female, great sense of humor, easy going, fun to be with, financially secure
Willing to tolerate me for my good and bad points.

Must be prepared to progressively get fatter and fatter, start smoking, gambliing, and become very aggressive.

I want someone who will suck the life out of me and spit me out when there done.
Someone committed to taking me for everything im worth and destroying my network of friends and family - leading to my alcohol and drug addiction and steady declining physical and mental health.

If you fit the bill get in touch
If your after a quick shag, committed positive relationship - dont waste my time

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back