Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't have a name for 1 of our new ones. Now I do. All this "God' Talk made me look some things up and Loki the Norse God of Mischief, suits the little 1.
I could've called him Jehovah but that was taking things too far. lol

I named my MD and then modified it, Chic is now Chicken.
Darwin
Loki
Princess, Toady, Beast, Petunia, Wrex, have been some Beardie names.
Funnily, none of them ever come when they're called. lol
We've had a couple called {" --Insert Dead Lizards name here-- The Sequel"}.
We have named some wild old timer Blueys, "Stumpy,Charlie,Slowpoke and Blinky" have been common names. Frogs and Long Necked Turtles - "Plate, FrankenBean, Rocky and Freda"
Have I got too much time free?

Yes Jimmy the Kid, we know a few Montys the Python - Good Name, he'll grow big and strong with a weird sense of humour lol. :D
Em

my coastal is called Chocolate
beardies are Jack and Craig
pinktongue is Shane

Got a good name for the next one if it is a girl <fingers crossed>

My hatchling childrens is Rumi
male diamond is Samson (not because he is strong but because my big female causes him trouble)
female diamond - havnt named her always just said "my female"

Lol when i get mine as soon as my damn licence gets through, im calling it cronos, the king of the titans and father of Zeus. Or maybe apollo, he was the great god that killed the giant python. Ahh sweet irony.

coastal called CHOPPA, named after his mum who did nothin but have a chop at anything that went nere here

Stimsons- Trouser ( has only got one eye ), Rupret, Big Red, Anna ( short for anarexic ). 5 BHP's - Ditzy, Monochrome, Emma ( short for emanciated, was when found but no longer ), Boof, Miss Piggy. Gecko's- Male and Female. Have another 2 snakes named Foo and Curiosity. Two rabbits named Stew ( male ) and Pie ( female ).

omg u have a snake named Foo! thats my cats name and i thought it was pretty original lol. named after the foo fighters :D

Diamond Python - Julius Squeezer
Brisbane Carpet - Nymph
2 Childreni - Gin & Tonic.

My fav boy is Named ZEUS(correct spelling) and Zeus was actually the ruler of all greek gods. He became ruler after destroying his father Cronus son of Uranus. Also he was the father of Heracles Or Hercules ! Zeus's half human son and brother to Athena, There you go a bit of trivia for you.

Two new additions to the family - female Maccies. One we have named Gidgee, but still thinking of a name for the other.

Beardie = TJ
Blue Tongues = Rex, Lizzie and Bloggy
Gippsland WD = Bonnie and Clyde
Proserpine Carpet = Syd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back