Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mine dosent have a name, a girl was gonna be "silk" but its a he. lol

i might call him "he-man", had a hermit crab called that once.

lol phil its cos she does tarty things with her tail! plus nymph means "beautiful maiden" or something i think and shes a spunk. not that you didnt already know that :lol:

lol Your right Zoe I am jealous lmao I wanted Afro for myself ,,, I was just about to ask him to bare my love child lol

I finally named the last of my three Maccies....They are:
Zaci (Male)
Gidgee (Female)
Kitwe (Female)

Hi, newbie here - my boyfriend and I just bought our first two snakes, two male yearling diamond pythons (brothers).

They're named Marshmallow and Pavlova. No doubt like any new parents, we'll ask any number of stupid questions. :wink:

Welcome to the site Murfle. Don't worry about the questions. The longtime members here seem to thrive on questions, and don't worry about them being stupid. It's more stupid not to ask, and then make a costly mistake that could have been avoided. :p

Hix

They're named Marshmallow and Pavlova. No doubt like any new parents, we'll ask any number of stupid questions.

You guys are crazy...what is it with us and animals named after food??

My Diamond is called Brocolli,
and my cockatiel is Carrion (yups, wrong spelling, but it is what you are thinking. :roll: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back