Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mercedes - stimsons python and my pride and joy

when i get her a male his name will be either jagur or anouth luxury car

childrens python called slinky and a jungle python called nelson.....no reason to there names but they seemed like a good idea at the time.

I have a Diamond named Erwin yes after Steve but it also means Honour & Respect
2 x maccies Sassi & Chokko
2 x Jungles George & Nala..... goerge is obvious but Nala is out of the lion king and means Gift in Swahili....
I have bought 2 more maccies of Steve (ponybug) and they are aleady named Maji (male) means hungry - typical maccie and Mirrhi which means little girl....

Cheers,
Mell

I liked the name Meth. Then I'll get a female and call it Krystal. So Krystal and Meth.... you know .... okay i'll spell it out, crystal-meth

Irwin-Male Woma
still trying to name-Female Woma
LG(little girl)bearded dragon
Jazz -Coastal Carpet Python
Puff-male bearded dragon
Dally-Crested Gecko
Gypsy-Crested
Babalu-Blood Python
Mellie-Amazon Tree Boa
Firefly-ATB
and a couple other un-named one's.

magic

magic is my children's, my son came running out and said i want 2 c the magic python, my stimmie is rainbow i held him and the sun threw a rainbow sheen over his scales. my blonde is precious because she is the only girl and soon to be bo will be bo because of obvious reasons. and that is it for now. cheers debbie

Oooooooooh Firefly you have named you Tree Boa after me..... :D
All my closest friends call me Mellie and thats how its spelt too....

hehe.... cool names everyone!!!
Cheers,
Mell :D

Its a great name!! :) I named him Mellie because we bought him in a town called Melbourne here in FL (the states)

I'm naming mine after diseases. My spotted is called Scurvy, my hatchy bredli will be called Typhus... Then there's plenty f pretty names. Ebola, Tetanus, Anthrax, Dystrophy...

pleasant....lol
i give my females nice names like aroha and kanoa, one means love and the other means the free one

Tiger Pair -- Charlie and Chappy
RBBS pair -- Red and Ruby (he will be Big Red once he's big enough :p)
Children pair -- Arthur and Martha
Adder pair -- Cosi and Karma
Croc -- Happy
WA black Tiger pair -- Striker and Fluffy
The rest are currently unnamed :lol:

House mates two male DP's are named Chopper and Nevelle, ;)

Our Coastal carpets are named

PINK (a female) & BLUE(a male of course) ( thats what you get for letting a 4 year old name them!!!)

and our bearded dragons are

FIDDLE & FRIZZLE another naming adventure of our 4 year old!!!! :)

Diego
Dora
Leonardo
Ming lee - some of the coastal carpets the kids have named.
Big Mac
Loopy
Angelas
Medusa - Spotteds the kids have named.
Conan - Bhp,I named this one.
Marion&Howard - (Cunningham Skinks),my fault.
Little Takka
Sweetness
Steve- Central Beardies, Kids again !
there's a heap of other names the kids have come up with. I find it funny as I don't usually name my reps but all the names the kids have given them have stuck and I regularely find myself using these names when talking about them or when I am giving someone the tour of or collection.

Trousa is a fan of the large empty spaces!!
EDIT: Thought of more: Giardia, Bejel, Espundia, Dengue, Carbuncle, Chancroid, Crimean, Diptheria, Beriberi, Endothrix

Last edited:
weve got
Smurf
Punk
Woody
Nippa
Ziggy
Thelma
Percy
Gabby
Burt
Oscar
Chomp
Gobbledock

My male Stimson is named Eddie, after Meatloaf's charecter in the Rocky Horror Picture Show. My next snakes (a pair of Diamonds) will be Magenta and RiffRaff, and i want a female Stimson, to be named Columbia. Then i just have to get more snakes so i have the RH set :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back