Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Childreni's name is PIKELET, hey the kids choose the name not me, We wanted to call it trouser but didn't think that would sound good for the kids show and tell at school.

Rei Iyanami = coastal
Rheagar = male beardie
Daenerys = female beardie
Balerion = Male beardie
Vyraxis = probably Female Beardie
April O'neal = Long necked Turtle

my snakes have random names lol meh wouldnt be bnothered listing lol

mine diamonds name is monty and chilldren's is steve.. i like naming my reptile after popular names like steve irwin (couldnt do that with the others though)

My male Stimson is named Eddie, after Meatloaf's charecter in the Rocky Horror Picture Show. My next snakes (a pair of Diamonds) will be Magenta and RiffRaff, and i want a female Stimson, to be named Columbia. Then i just have to get more snakes so i have the RH set :p

Nameless... You are an absolute CHAMPION!!!!

My Diamonds name is Lady and I plan on getting a male Stimmie soon and naming him Sir Hiss-A-Lot (Hiss for short!)

I have two MD's - Diego after the sabre tooth tiger in ice age - and Xana - after some little african girl my boyfriend went to preschool with and he thought had a cool name.

hey i was thinking what every one calls there snakes . post what your snakes names are .. or any reptile ? mines going to be savanna .. :D guess why?

thier was a indian lezbian at my skool called savanna, and b4 any one ask was she hot,, she not, lolmy big diamonds name is missy and my lil diamonds name is jewlz and my coastals name is rocky

diamond was jack after drinking jd one night but is jackie
my sons coastal is striker and my coastal is storm

Okay...
2 eastern Blue tongues called God and Buddah....

2 Murray River Turtles called Tur and Tel

And a Lorikeet called Kermit the Bird

i had a murray darling called murray LOL,was funny when i found out it was really a girl
snake,but sad when she had to be euthanased cause of a malignant tumor
i miss her

As most of you guys already know , pretzel is my bredls name

Loki - Bredli
Chubby and Bug - beardys

beardys i'm waiting fro will be Kaida and maybe Snapdragon,....not sure on teh Snapdragon one yet,....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back