Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This probably the best photo I've ever taken

Attachments

• 31102010885.jpg
    31102010885.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 146
  • 31102010880.jpg
    31102010880.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 187
A Dugite Pseudonaja affinis affinis from yesterday morning.

Pseudonajaaffinis-4471.jpg

Pseudonajaaffinis-4462.jpg

-H

That's a calendar shot if I've ever seen one, nice photos Nephrurus.

That Brownie looks familiar Grizz:D! That's not the famous "Leroy" by any chance?

great pics moosenoose, and you are a braver man than I!

December 4th 2010 (9).jpgMaleDecember 4th 2010 (3).jpgFemale
10month old pair of Tasmanian Tigers getting their first taste of some sun today in "the PLAYPEN"

I've seen your setups earlier in this thread getarealdog, doesn't matter how many times I see them, they still have me in awe!

Do you have these setups in your backyard suburbia, or are you on a property?

getarealdog!! Your set-ups have me weak at the knees! Stunning!

Thanks, that's my spare pit (THE PLAYPEN) that i use for the snakes i keep indoors to have a bit of a slither around in on nice days. The male here decided to burrow under the mulch & under the log so he can stay there now until i can grab him in the open sometime during the week. (Irresponsible pet owner i know, i'll teach him to play games, give him an inch & he takes a mile! lol).

Shot a couple more marsh snakes today(utilizing ninja stealth being ninja day lol), interesting to find 2 in the exact same spot. Any ideas why this may happen? I was thinking it was just random chance in combination with finding a nice spot to bask. I later found the little one there alone in the same spot, i disturbed it and he moved 30-40cm into cover and turned around and came back to the same spot without stopping. Has been raining here a fair bit so basking would be a high priority for them in short amount of sunlight(they took cover when the rain started).

Attachments

• snakies.jpg
    snakies.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 134
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back