Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen your setups earlier in this thread getarealdog, doesn't matter how many times I see them, they still have me in awe!

Do you have these setups in your backyard suburbia, or are you on a property?

Thanks Wayne, I'm in suburbia, I find it alot easier to keep (tigers,rbb's) them outside than in cages or tubs. I enjoy watching them out there & i think they enjoy it more too. Those tigers in the pics should be ready next spring to go outside fulltime. (better start building some more!) I'm a bit soft I bring them all inside during winter & give the pits a bit of a clean-up then put them back out when the good weather starts happening again.

Very nice getarealdog (both pits and those Tigers- that little female Tassie looks a stunner)!

If only we could have outdoor pits for hots in NSW!!

PC110132.jpg

Chow time-kept eye on them as they don't like to share.

IMG_3330.jpg
Unbanded Tiger got from Varanid Mike January 2010
IMG_3293.jpg
Sydney "Red" got from Uncle Roy Pails July 2006
IMG_3346.jpg
Tassie Tiger got from Uncle Roy Pails February 2010
IMG_3321.jpg
"Dajarra" got from "Holes" April 2010

That is a beautiful tiger getarealdog. Love that clean matt black on her.

A couple from a recent trip right through NT & QLD. Should be posting a full report of the trip in the next month or so.

Acanthophis praelongus found in-situ (not very well hidden though) with a leaf on him on a walking track in Kakadu by -Matt-
Acanthophispraelongus.jpg

Pseudechis weigeli
weigeli.jpg

Brachyurophis fasciolatus
Brachyurophisfasciolatus.jpg

Acanthophis antarcticus
antarcticus.jpg

I can't wait to see your full wrap Dan! Wonderful pics!! :D

And I'd love to see a bandy in the flesh Troy! My Mum found one in her backyard the other week on Bribie Island. I'd have to look St their range, I'm not familiar with where they are commonly found! Great photos also!!! :D

Seeing your showing trip pics Dan I may aswell put some up too :)

Pseudonaja aspidorhyncha

Pseudechis australis

Pseudechis guttatus

Brachyurophis incinctus

This thread has really hotted up! That last photo of the Bandy Bandy is a corker!! The others by Matt are also terrific!

I spotted my first elaid of the New Year today and almost caught a nice 4ft blacksnake with a putter whilst "attempting" a game of golf :lol: (it was too fast once it hit the long grass, and I was too subdued after a couple of frothies at the country golf club beforehand! :lol:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back