Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some great snakes and brilliant examples of photography in this thread, I hadn't checked for a while, it's good to see :)

I have been pretty slack with photo taking over the last year, or two or three. I quickly took pictures of these three last night and thought I'd share them.

Two female 100% het for albino Northern Death Adders:

Femalehetnumberonesexier.jpg

Femalehetnumbertwo.jpg

And an albino male holdback I have finally decided I should part with before I get this season's babies to get feeding. This guy was on the cover of the issue of Scales and Tails which just came out this week.

Albinomale.jpg

Albinomaleholdback.jpg

Are you willing to give an idea of what the albino hatchies are worth?

+ 2 turnip man, keen for next year :)

p.s the little KI tiger you sent me a while back is powering along! Got a nice female for him end of last year; hoping for babies at the end of 2012.

Gee, Beeman, that one is coming up nicely :) Looks like it will turn out quite pale, like that 'ivory' one of mine (I think you saw her). It's difficult to get true to life pictures of them, isn't it?

Steve1 and saximus: Last season I sold males for $1,500, females for... I can't actually remember! But a bit less than males, and pairs for $2,000. Yes, I know, everyone has already told me they were too cheap, and yes, I know, I did myself out of a lot of money ;) I think it's great though. Anyone who buys them and chooses to breed them will be able to at least triple or quadruple their money on them the very first time they breed them even if they only wanted to sell the babies for $500 each, possibly much better, and then every season after that is a bonus... and hey, it's not like $1k can't buy me a bit of beer, so it's win-win :) If I can let a few other people do really well, fantastic! :) The main reward to me is the honour of getting a new species of albino snake established and seeing them make other people happy; I can't put a price on that :) I won't go all out trying to get top dollar for them this season either, but I'll probably make them a little more than last because they clearly were just too low last year. $2,500 per pair perhaps?

Gee, Beeman, that one is coming up nicely :) Looks like it will turn out quite pale, like that 'ivory' one of mine (I think you saw her). It's difficult to get true to life pictures of them, isn't it

Yes Sdaji, He is comming along very well, the other male is very simular to that of the one on the S&T cover.
Your right about the pics it is very hard to depict thier true color, but then i am hopeless with a camera.

wow nice albino death adder's,
quick pic for the afternoon.
St George king brown.
Kingbrown427.jpg

Here is one of my Canning Dam A. antarcticus. She and another one are gravid - just waiting for the waters to break. With luck I'm going to have my hands full...

Attachments

• SDA - Query Gravid 2.JPG
    SDA - Query Gravid 2.JPG
    140.8 KB · Views: 70
  • SDA - Query Gravid 1.JPG
    SDA - Query Gravid 1.JPG
    168.1 KB · Views: 117
I just made a mess of my pants when I saw that albino adder Sdaji, great stuff!

A few pics from a recent quick trip out west.

Pseudonaja textilis

Ptextilis2.jpg

Another one
Ptextilis3.jpg

Pseudonaja aspidorhyncha
Paspidorhyncha5.jpg

Paspidorhyncha3.jpg

Paspidorhyncha2.jpg

Pseudechis asutralis
Paustralis4.jpg

Hoplocephalus bitorquatus
Hoplo-1.jpg

Denisonia devesi
Denisoniadevisi.jpg

Love the devis banded! how far out was that one found?

Hi Sdaji, finally I get to see a few good pic's of your albino line... Great job bro... Also, hope you're gona stuff a few albino's down your pants and bring them to me when u come visit....

Last edited:
Some quick shots snapped just now of my girl Isis (a.praelongus), she's grown so much!

DSCF4192.jpg

DSCF4171.jpg

DSCF4185.jpg

DSCF4177.jpg

DSCF4173.jpg

DSCF4172.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back