Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That first one and last one are fantastic baxtor, I need some more tigers, they're probably my favourite elapid.
Those two are yearlings from Mike Alexander, maybe he bred them again.

Hey Baxtor where's Blue these days!! maybe you could post a pic or to would love to see how much his grown :)

Oh no :( they are a really nice pair, why did u part with them?

I've just got alot of big time commitments this year for sport. Being away for weeks at a time really often, so I couldn't leave the burden to mum when it comes to elapids ha. Even though she will hook them out and clean them, I would never forgive myself if something went wrong. So just pythons for now :)

I've just got alot of big time commitments this year for sport. Being away for weeks at a time really often, so I couldn't leave the burden to mum when it comes to elapids ha. Even though she will hook them out and clean them, I would never forgive myself if something went wrong. So just pythons for now :)

What a cool mum you have blakehose :)

I can understand. I went overseas for 5 years..... my mum looked after my Diamond Python and 3 Blueys.

When i left i had childreni, macs, water python, frogs lol...... poor mum (i wasn't expecting to stay away so long). So i got her to sell all but my Diamond and Blueys. She kept them well as 5 years later i returned and they were all still healthy lol.

Yay for the good mums around lol

Me & a Keelback!

Attachments

• 100_1796.jpg
    100_1796.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 217
I can understand. I went overseas for 5 years..... my mum looked after my Diamond Python and 3 Blueys.

When i left i had childreni, macs, water python, frogs lol...... poor mum (i wasn't expecting to stay away so long). So i got her to sell all but my Diamond and Blueys. She kept them well as 5 years later i returned and they were all still healthy lol.

Yay for the good mums around lol

Ha that's awesome! My parents have both agreed that when I go to Europe racing they will both looking after my snakes while i'm gone.... stoked!

Think that is a bit tongue in cheek looking at the headhold and considering it is an elapid thread:)

I have no pictures :( but I thought this would be a good spot to ask. Are spotted browns common in captivity. Also what do they sell for roughly?

Thanks,
Zack

here's blue chris

When I sold you those Adders and Tiger Bax, and you said you had a few other elapids.... I didn't expect all of these stunners! ha ha, beautiful collection of Tigers. My favourite elapid no doubt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back