Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JONNO just when i think you got a sense of humour..............you go and get all serious again.......I am aware that dpeica,is well experienced and it was a gag ........just was having a bit of fun too thats all .....didnt realise you were wearing your "funpolice t-shirt " on that day Jonno!

another wellsi

Attachments

• wellsi1.jpg
    wellsi1.jpg
    282.9 KB · Views: 199
Coastals...

Attachments

• DSC_2264.JPG
    DSC_2264.JPG
    119.1 KB · Views: 128
  • DSC_2265.JPG
    DSC_2265.JPG
    134.6 KB · Views: 129
It's good to see some beaut looking snakes getting put on for all us to see!!!!. Here's a couple of my little ones too!!.

anybody ever noticed how all elapid's look ticked off all the time and some pythons to like jungles and coastals they just look angry all the time except when feeding lolz

hahaha......Jonno's partner here........Jonno cant be making statements like him selling his first born without consulting me first.....Naughty Boy.......You see, ive already sold my first born to Rebecca Moon in grade 3....She had some cool Glitter Pens back in the day and i made the deal then that i would swap her glitter pens for my first born......lol,,,,,,sorry...back to Elapid talk......

My @#$%% computer is being naughty and I've been working heapa last cpl days. I promise to put some stunnas on ASAP.

Smelly, I suppose glitter pens are a better alternative then any elapid................................................NOT!...thinks Jonno's plan was way better,shouldnt of let that cat out of the bag..........well best alternative is TWINS you get your glitter pens and he gets his snakeys...............:)

Twins...I'd never thought of that. I'll put it to her tonight...but chances are I'll end up in serious pain just for suggesting it :)

IMG_4449.jpg

IMG_4407.jpg

First two are Orange napes
The next two are an EB killed by a dog :(
eb3.jpg

eb4.jpg

IMG_43392.jpg

IMG_4352.jpg

Whip1.jpg

And one more whippy:D

Some of the recent addition, apologies for the terrible photos but i was to excited to sit and try to take good ones.

tristismtisa011.jpg

tristismtisa007.jpg

yer ryan he is a wicked animal ill have a play with my camera over the next few days and get some shots of all the elapids and put on some pictures

Hey guys\girls those death adders and a few others are absolutely stunning,thats the first time ive seen such different colours,their awesome,great pictures.Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back