Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
your king cobra is actually Naja sputatrix

cheers,
Scott

Finally got some half decent pics of some of the kids at home, keep the nice elapids comming this thread is going so well shame to let it fade out:)[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attachments

• P1010158.jpg
    P1010158.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 88
  • P1010159.jpg
    P1010159.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 96
  • P1010160.jpg
    P1010160.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 136
  • P1010164.jpg
    P1010164.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 94
  • P1010206.jpg
    P1010206.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 168
Finally got some half decent pics of some of the kids at home, keep the nice elapids comming this thread is going so well shame to let it fade out:)[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
hay mate start giving your colletti in the tub lots of liquid calcium in its food it may come good...

Taipan and a A/S mulga

Attachments

• user1727_pic23943_1263974227.jpg
    user1727_pic23943_1263974227.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_0528.jpg
    IMG_0528.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 167
Definately the best thread ever. Thought i would add some marsh snake pics, all locals from my yard. Along with Coastal Taipans and A.wellsi they are my favourite Elapid and would like to keep some one day if im lucky enough to find some available. Not the best photos but i like the subjects.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

very very nice goannas1..........pic of mates new arrivals

Attachments

• DSC_0109.JPG
    DSC_0109.JPG
    243.2 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:
dan you mustv'e seen heaps of those before to know what they are (unless if you own some)

I wish I owned some! Unfortunately I haven't seen many in real life, mostly pictures. But there's no other snake that looks like it in Australia so it's not an easy one to forget, such a stunning snake!

Great snakes all!

It is so hard to have to wait untill March 13th... Than I will get my first colletts black snake 8)

Its not far off stefan, they are a great species to keep. I recently bought mine but have dealt with these for a while and absolutely love them. It will be worth the wait

hay mate start giving your colletti in the tub lots of liquid calcium in its food it may come good...
Cheers Dave i've been giving him a vetafarm suppliment and dusting some of his food doesn't seem to make much difference. hope he'll come good oneday. Glad to see collets clucth have hatched. how are the little golden crowns going? Nathan:)

Great snakes all!

It is so hard to have to wait untill March 13th... Than I will get my first colletts black snake 8)
Hay Mate guessing there isn't to many australian elapids availible overseas were are you sourcing your collets from if you don't mind me asking. Plus i have to add that some of your elapid pics are some of the hottest snakes i've seen:)

Love this thread and now i can finally add some more of my new girls/boys

Attachments

• P1010119.jpg
    P1010119.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 184
  • P1010122.jpg
    P1010122.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 175
  • P1010124.jpg
    P1010124.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 192
Great looking colletti Goannas1!!!

Its not far off stefan, they are a great species to keep. I recently bought mine but have dealt with these for a while and absolutely love them. It will be worth the wait
I have had to wait 6 months before the breeder was again at a snake convention. When I saw this little guy I did not have enough money at that moment. A week later I made a reservation for the colletti, and now the time has finally come! My first Aussie Elapid 8)
Hay Mate guessing there isn't to many australian elapids availible overseas were are you sourcing your collets from if you don't mind me asking. Plus i have to add that some of your elapid pics are some of the hottest snakes i've seen:)
You are right, there aren't a lot of Aussie Elapids in Europe. We have some tigers, colletts, red bellies, (pigmy) mulga's and the Aussie taipans. Wish we had spotted blacks available too :( The animal I am getting is bred by someone from Germany. There are a few people breeding them. If you have enough money the taipans and colletts are pretty good available.

Thanks for your comment about my pictures. I try my best ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back