Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of these have been posted before but I'm bored and there hasn't been too much action photo wise in here lately, so here's some black snakes

P. porphyriacus
RBB.jpg

P. guttatus
- Why the image sizes don't match I don't know, I have edited them 1000 times and made them all 640X480, doesn't work! About to rip my hair out.
Picture125-1.jpg

SpottedBlack.jpg

SpottedBlack2.jpg

P. australis
Picture035-1.jpg

Picture235-1.jpg

Dan that pic of the RBBS is unreal!
I may aswell add these pictures of the same snake.

And a Mulga P. australis

this one has been posted before.. lil borwn that was hiding under my chair at work.. sneaky lil bugger.. but beautiful snake.

Attachments

• snake visitor.jpg
    snake visitor.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 146
  • snakey pic 2.jpg
    snakey pic 2.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 146
Just wondering...why the obsession with elapids? What started it for each of you?
why the obsession with Dragons, Skinks or even Pythons? as soon as people can look past the fact that they are venomous they will see that they're just another one of our interesting types of reptile except they add that little bit more excitement to the table. i started my obsession with a mate of mine back in high school, we use to go out all the time catching elapids more for something to do then anything but as time got on interest turns to passion and the rest is history. now there is nothing more beautifull then aussie elapids in my eyes.

Just wondering...why the obsession with elapids? What started it for each of you?

Have you seen any of the photo's in this thread? They're stunning! Everything about them to me is attractive, it was love at 1st site!

Edit: Hey, all my image sizes match now! Must have taken a while to kick in...

My recent additions,

Collett's bred by Varanus 1 and Red-Belly courtesy of Voodoo; thanks guys, greatly appreciated!

Thanks also to Jack and Jamgo for the privalage of visiting their collections and the much needed refs!!

Hope you like.

Cheers,

I.V.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back