Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
heheheheh smart 1 hahaha im laughin dude forget about it u aint get nothin we egmire these pictures of snakes cause they are our dream but u aint have 2 put smrt *** comments on some1s blog

re Striped

I eggmire that snake bro, yo yo,give d boa a go ! :lol:

Again...........you are spot on.........or are you ? :)

A battle of wits is best not fought by 2 combatants with only half the necessary weaponry.

You're playing with the mind of somebody who has barely learned to play with himself.:shock: Or has he.:p:lol:

wow nice intergrades,someone said earlier that why can they be pure if the breeder believes them to be pure,um some people believe in santa,so that possom runnin across my roof last night must have been a fat old bugger with a white beard i assume,can the breeder say 100 percent definate that theres not a skerrick of intergrade blood in his striped diamonds,no havnt seen that,they look like striped intergrades to me,to all the doubters,say someone breeds intergrades and they shoot out a couple of pure looking ones in a clutch and someone sells them as pure,and believes there pure,are they pure,well pure striped hybrids i guess,i think they look great by the way guys,nothing against them,but intergrades none the less,maybe we need to know the history of the line,how many generations have the breeders bred,where did they get there stock,where did the next person and so on,i find it hard to believe,also another point that caught my attention,all the spilotas are the same,hahahahahaha,sounds like something people with albino darwins would say to warrant no abuse for crossing to make albino jungle darwins ect ect,there still spilota,there pure albino jungle darwins,honest they are,the breeder believes they are,so there gotta be pure,um i might start a new thread,i wanna show some lovely pics of my yellow chested eastern water dragons,there pure,not a gram of gippsland in them i swear.
ps,all the coastal lovers that said diamonds dont do much for them but they love those pure striped diamonds,um,im not sure where u get that from,bwwaaaahbwaaaaah

Boa's yearlings, are grandchildren of w/c animals from Diamond territory, near Gosford.

And people complain about the grammer some kids have on here...

wow nice intergrades,someone said earlier that why can they be pure if the breeder believes them to be pure,um some people believe in santa,so that possom runnin across my roof last night must have been a fat old bugger with a white beard i assume,can the breeder say 100 percent definate that theres not a skerrick of intergrade blood in his striped diamonds,no havnt seen that,they look like striped intergrades to me,to all the doubters,say someone breeds intergrades and they shoot out a couple of pure looking ones in a clutch and someone sells them as pure,and believes there pure,are they pure,well pure striped hybrids i guess,i think they look great by the way guys,nothing against them,but intergrades none the less,maybe we need to know the history of the line,how many generations have the breeders bred,where did they get there stock,where did the next person and so on,i find it hard to believe,also another point that caught my attention,all the spilotas are the same,hahahahahaha,sounds like something people with albino darwins would say to warrant no abuse for crossing to make albino jungle darwins ect ect,there still spilota,there pure albino jungle darwins,honest they are,the breeder believes they are,so there gotta be pure,um i might start a new thread,i wanna show some lovely pics of my yellow chested eastern water dragons,there pure,not a gram of gippsland in them i swear.
ps,all the coastal lovers that said diamonds dont do much for them but they love those pure striped diamonds,um,im not sure where u get that from,bwwaaaahbwaaaaah

re Striped

Come on richard thats not the spirit,think of something nice to say like, " is that a stripe or are you just happy to see me" "has anyone lost an ugly old carpet,its got in my cage and is chocas up my pure stripey diamond" :lol: ;)

striped?

This little boy is a sibling of the striped diamonds bred by Daniel. Does anyone think this is a hybrid. Daniel has told me there pure and we have no need to doubt his word. We think our little diamond is pure gold.

Cheers Mark
p.s i hope iposted the pic alright

Attachments

• 100_0750[1].jpg
    100_0750[1].jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 135
u were showing ur striped diamonds,,, i said i liked the normal diamonds better..!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back