Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
re Striped

That's actually a very nice "Port Mac Carpet". ot that other word that people don't like to a inter........something or other. :D

Come on hugsta and blackghost stop picking on boa,after all hes not hurting anyone,let him wake up by himself,why spoil his enyoyment,there there boa daddy zulu has a surprise for you!! look another wittle baby stiped diamond you can have a little friend for Mr stripey wipey from Mission beachy weachy!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Last edited:
Huh ? Didn't even realise anyone was picking on me. Makes no difference to me what others think of the snakes. I posted photo's because lots of people appreciate them, if not it's no big deal.
That's a nice snake by the way. Isn't Mission Beach in FNQ ?

re Stripey

OK its a coastal carpet but boa wont know the difference,so there aint no harm done,just trying to lift his spirits hes posted on every forum world wide he desperately needs believers,we should be compassionate and go along with it he is a fellow human being sharing the planet,i propose we have the "boa striped pure diamond of the year award":):):)

re Striped

Huh ? Didn't even realise anyone was picking on me. Makes no difference to me what others think of the snakes. I posted photo's because lots of people appreciate them, if not it's no big deal.
That's a nice snake by the way. Isn't Mission Beach in FNQ ?

Hello brother boa! yeh mission beach is in far north qld,hows that diamond going any more pictures of the lovely animal,its getting more diamond everyday,very nice snake!!!!!!! :):):) :):):):):):):):):)

yo i reckon da snake is a realy beautifull snake. but no offence it has wrecked da nature of the diamonds and the coastals. but other than that it is a reali nice snake

re Striped

lol man u got summ funnie comebacks but dude boa does need a break

I think the tide is shifting,i can see a striped diamond in every house hold,its catching on by jingo :):):):)

I think the tide is shifting,i can see a striped diamond in every house hold,its catching on by jingo :):):):)

if it was up to me i would have 1 aswell but i would prefer the original species instead

Here's a photo I took of one of them today just for you Zulu :)
This forum would be even worse without characters like you on here, there are far too many who take themselves and everything else way too seriously.
DSC_0001-4.jpg

re Striped

if it was up to me i would have 1 aswell but i would prefer the original species instead

But they come from pure diamonds ! Ive been trained well HaHa

This forum would be even worse without characters like you on here, there are far too many who take themselves and everything else way too seriously.
DSC_0001-4.jpg

yo zulu u know you want 1 ot these reptiles. you gotta edmit it is a beautifull snake

re Striped

DSC_0001-4.jpg

Dam boa that snake is looking really ugly!! ile take it of ya hands so you can concentrate more on coastal carpets or garden skink mutations !! :):):):):)

lol u aint get da beautie in the snake do u zulu. is it to nice for you or somethin

re Striped

lol u aint get da beautie in the snake do u zulu. is it to nice for you or somethin

LOLz i get d beautie in d snake Haha ITs HOT LOOKING !!!! Haha Morelia Hunter would get D stiffy over that one BRa :):):) i mean excited over the beautiful diamond from pure parents, ime brainwashed HAHA !!! :);:):):):):):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back