Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

I just can't wait to see this year expo. Starts this Friday.
I wander if this one will be best and biggest ewer.
Looks like people from around the country coming to visit this show.
If somebody will see me there, please just come and say hello. I will be wearing APS name tag printed from our home page. If any other members will wear our name tag on the day, it will be easier to meat each other face to face.

So what do you think? Will the show be best ewer like Sydney Olympics?:D

http://www.wildexpo.com.au/Show 09/herp dinner.htm

Im really looking forward to it, will be good to meet some new people and Ive been saving for months so I plan on having a big weekend :D

ill be there on sat. Have limited funds just spent money on building a new enclosure. :(

I have spent all my cash too and have had to go off sick to get there on friday...will Macherps be there?? I keep forgetting to post my joining money...

On Friday I cant get there until the evening, but now I''m helping a mate with his breeders table so looks like I'm in for the long haul over Saturday and Sunday unless everything gets sold real quick.

Hope there's decent takeaway or should I bring a lunch box?

Awesome! Been meaning to see when this was. Almost forgot, I'll be there hopefully. Saturday most likely

They've got enclosures here too yeah? I'll need one for when I get a little Mac.

Haha, this place seems so close, I'm gonna feel like the odd one out :(

Everyone coming to the BBQ (who didn't go last year and thus already know) bring warm clothes! and lots of them. It was freezing last year.

They'd be the biggest fans of such a thing if they came all the way from Mexico.

Ha, nah. I'm sure people would be smart enough to steer clear if they knew what was good for them...and everyone else.

anyone from the south (ie Picton/ campbelltown /minto/leumeah etc area) going to the show on friday?? I am driving into unknown waters here and need a navigator.. Wanna lift people????? LMK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back