Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting head pattern that looks like it says GAD which apparently means good fortune and luck
about to shed at the moment so the white looks dirty

DSC05235-1.jpg

will see if I can get an update pic on the weekend of these two next to each other to see the contrast. the B&W is about to shed atm so fingers crossed he does by the weekend. this pic is from a while ago.

DSC04057-1.jpg

interesting head pattern that looks like it says GAD which apparently means good fortune and luck
about to shed at the moment so the white looks dirty

DSC05235-1.jpg

will see if I can get an update pic on the weekend of these two next to each other to see the contrast. the B&W is about to shed atm so fingers crossed he does by the weekend. this pic is from a while ago.

DSC04057-1.jpg
WOW colin how kool what a head pattern on that b&w

My white jungle looks like that at the moment Colin. She isn't as pristine as yours are though but she is a beautiful light silver normally.

My little Julatten male seems to have been a little excited for last few days......you can just see him spurring the cage floor in the first few seconds of this vid. Female doesn't seem to keen on his advances so far.

[video=youtube;EdiYzabtik8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdiYzabtik8[/video]

Black & White Julatten Jungle female hatched December 2010
2010.jpg

Update pic of my hopefully gravid female on the perch and 2x pics of my new male...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back