Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
redone through photo bucket should work now :p
addition 1
Isis16.jpg

addition 2
Mid26.jpg

addition 3
Mid15.jpg

and my female "tully" in prelay shed
26-8-12gravid.jpg

very nice john - love the first and 3rd one.....

Grabbed a few pics of this girl I held back from last year - i love how much tipping she has and she is just fluro yellow in the flesh so can only imagine how she will look when adult size! She is from Aland x Devil and a few ive held back previously have stayed nice and clean up to 2yrs when I ended up selling them.

She is a nasty ***** though!

First pic is under fluro with no flash.

My little jungle freshly shed, starting to get some really nice colouration now, 2 without flash and 1 with.

New Ball Python that I recently purchased from Colin...

My RP male had another shed, so figured it was time for a quick photo op

P1040457640x479.jpg

This little yearling female B&G palmerston is starting to look pretty nice and growing well now.
View attachment 266099

I will be over the moon if this Jullaten drops a healthy clutch this year. She is showing all the right signs so far but as it is her first year so fingers crossed.
View attachment 266100

this is my other jungle Goerge, that just shed. He's by far not the greatest jungle, and fairly small for her age but a jungle is a jungle. :)

This Girl is about 2.5 weeks away from laying and starting to look pretty uncomfortable now. Hisses at me as soon as I open the cage door.
View attachment 266580
Here are a few of her offspring from last season.
View attachment 266581View attachment 266582View attachment 266583

My Julatten girl hasn't had her prelay shed yet but by the look and feel of her I don't see how she can go another 30 days before laying.....so I will be keeping a close eye on her. After seeing Deebo's woma lay without being with male anything is possible.
The male julatten has a much nicer white colour so I am hoping theres a few nice hatchies, if I get that far.
View attachment 266584

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back