Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the positive comments on my previous post (Montgomery). @Vixen-Are you expecting a clutch from your Monty Male this year? PM me ok?

Here is a nice 11 month old B/Y Krauss x B/G R. Lester Super Tiger i hatched last year. Enjoy!

View attachment 270848

Thanks for the positive comments on my previous post (Montgomery). @Vixen-Are you expecting a clutch from your Monty Male this year? PM me ok?

I thought that lovely jungle of yours looked similar to my male haha - he's matured very nicely! Indeed i'm expecting another clutch this season, very very excited - the female is due to lay any day now ( she's actually a little overdue ).

- - - Updated - - -

My first clutch of the season was layed today, big sigh of relief as she was about 7 days overdue. There are 13 good healthy eggs though, no slugs so very proud of her. Happy dad is pictured too.. :lol: along with one of my holdbacks from the same pairing from last season.

I know there's a few people on my wait list so far, but if you would like to add your name to it please let me know - once hatchies are ready to go I will be going through the list in order. They are Krauss x Montgomery line animals, and judging from last season everyone has been super happy with their purchases.

Love that holdback vixen. Wish I could find a male like that for this girl. I have 10 in the incubator from the same pairing at the moment so hopefully I get some more stripes this year.
View attachment 270945

My little Jullaten girl is looking very uncomfortable today. She is at day 27 from pre-lay today so hopefully she will drop a clutch before the weekend is out.
View attachment 270946
Little Male that she was with this year.
View attachment 270947

this little girl just shed again the other day - love her weird tail pattern.

that jullaten looks very uncomfortable paul - cant be far off now!

unfortunately no mate. they were sold in a moment of down sizing weakness

Sent from my GT-S5830T using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

that line of montgomery palmerstons have to be one of the best wild type jungle lines going around......the tri-colour and black flecking in the yellow is so indicative of this line. absolutely love this line.......

This Montgomery girl dropped a clutch of 11 eggs the other day, last pic is one from the same pairing last season.

that line of montgomery palmerstons have to be one of the best wild type jungle lines going around......the tri-colour and black flecking in the yellow is so indicative of this line. absolutely love this line.......

Defiantly agree with you mate, got mine off John a few years ago and couldn't be happier.

8212161061_e1fc9f87ff_c.jpg

Mine shed this morning... Having only eaten a Hopper Rat a few hours earlier - Didn't have any problems with it though.
The shed was 115cm, give or take. 10 months old on the 29th. I'll put up a pic once it's had a few days to digest the meal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back