Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
- - - Updated - - -

I took some pictures today. A few carpets were looking good enough for a photo.
Here they are.

Some youngsters..

View attachment 273329View attachment 273330View attachment 273331

Some striped..

View attachment 273332View attachment 273333

Some blacked..

View attachment 273334View attachment 273337View attachment 273338

Some stunning jungles mate, really like that striped one and those blacks, what do the sire and dam of those blacks look like? any pics?

Some recent pics of mine

Hey James

Here are the parents of the young black carpets (there are two snakes in the pic). Sorry for the small picture. To see a larger version, please have a peek at my albums.

The numbers of very dark progeny in a clutch from this pair is highly suspicious. I will leave it at that until further notice ;)

attachment.php

That boldly striped one of yours (on the left) has really turned into something special mate. I don't own any Montgomery animals, but they are very easy on the eye..

Hey Jamesjr

Those monties are rad!! Can't wait to see some hatchies this year!!

some quick pics from today....

first up is a yearling finally starting to show some colour, secondly a holdback yearling from my pair, thirdly my 6yr old male, lastly my 6yr old female. These two arent the brightest anymore but not too shabby for their age I dont think and they produce some cracking bubs.

Hey James

Here are the parents of the young black carpets (there are two snakes in the pic). Sorry for the small picture. To see a larger version, please have a peek at my albums.

The numbers of very dark progeny in a clutch from this pair is highly suspicious. I will leave it at that until further notice ;)

attachment.php

That boldly striped one of yours (on the left) has really turned into something special mate. I don't own any Montgomery animals, but they are very easy on the eye..

Will be very interesting when you pair the younger black ones together. Had a look through your album mate- stunning collection!!!!

Here is a pic of one of my favorite males, just shed.

Another picture of my beautiful girl. She's turned into an absolute sweetheart! Especially considering the chainsaw she was when I picked her up! :p

Thank you Ships for selling me such a beautiful lady, I adore her. (He warned me she was a nutcase but I still went through with it :p)

isZUN.jpg

Hi don't know if im posting in the right place here but I am after some info about a jungle I am picking up next week he's a cardwell striped jungle I havent heard of a cardwell until I seen this guy can anyone tell me if a cardwell is a morph or is it just the area they originate from that's behind the different pattern and also wanted to know how big they get the one iv'e brought is 2 years old and looks to be about 1.5 meters, I tried googleing but cant find anything on them. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back