Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're even better in the flesh. Quite difficult to capture with a camera..

8351684475_e606632977_c.jpg

these twins?

Heres a picture of my boy with a similar head pattern :p

View attachment 278205

Great jungle lineage there Vixen. IMO Montgomery palmerstons are some of the best jungles you'll see in Aus. Id be hanging on to that hatchie that has color straight out the egg if I were you.

Could someone please inform me about these montgomery jungles, is it a type of morph or something else? who owns this line?

Great jungle lineage there Vixen. IMO Montgomery palmerstons are some of the best jungles you'll see in Aus. Id be hanging on to that hatchie that has color straight out the egg if I were you.

Thanks! Most of the hatchies have pretty awesome colour but I can't keep them all unfortunately haha. I will be holding back the girl I posted, and maybe another, but the rest are being sold.

Here's another with a much different pattern the striped hatchy, but still awesome I think! :D

3preshed.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Could someone please inform me about these montgomery jungles, is it a type of morph or something else? who owns this line?

They're a line of Palmerston Jungles bred by John Montomgery - hence the ' Montgomery ' term. They're well known for their high yellow and and odd pattern with lots of yellow coming through the black as you can see with my male.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back